Pontiac G8 Forum banner

LSA Supercharger

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Monte8009G8GT 
#1 · (Edited)
I am looking to find a LSA supercharger doesn't have to be ported but would be nice and would like the info on who ported it if at all possible. Let me know what anyone has please have paypal ready to go.

#2 ·
can close I bought one already lol. unless someone can get me a better price then 850 rebuilt low mile take off with isolator/coupler upgraded.

#4 ·
That is good to know it's on eBay one more left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
must be shipping was ZZperformance shows the have worked with the 3800 gtp issues and are working on the LSA now from ebay add at least. Mine will be here Thursday. Sooooo excited. still need lid and all other misc things. But that will have to wait got truck payment and insurance to pay for on the car and truck. I plan to have it all setup and ready to go by April 15 or 5 really as that is my bday. 600+ hear I come wooo finally. lol. need to find that list of what parts are needed water pump etc etc.

#7 ·
You can go to ZZP's site and get a used SC for $700.00, buy the coupler for $20 and oil for $18. It's good they finally expanded to the V8 market and not just die with the 3800 crowd. they supplied most mods to my old SC Regal

#8 ·
Dang would of done that but add says they go through it and check everything out. Also said they are going to get a few more things for the Going for the LSA crowd. Can't recall what.

#9 ·
And it's good to hear that ZZPerformance is good stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.