Pontiac G8 Forum banner

RCR Porting Service

7K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Featherburner 
#1 ·
I purchased a LS3 Intake Manifold and I'm interested in having it ported by RCR but I haven't had any luck contacting them via email and FB message. I noticed on July 30th on FB there was a posting saying he had some personal issue he was dealing with. Hope everything is okay. Does anyone know or have been in contact with RCR? I just need pricing.

Also, since I have the LS3 intake is it just a matter of finding a LS3 map sensor and replacing my stock one with it to use this intake? Intake part # is 12602477.

#2 ·
The L76 uses the LS3 intake, there is no difference. As for pricing i think he charges $350 to modify a manifold.

#3 ·
OK so the map sensor is the same too now?

#4 ·
Maybe I should clarify my question. I know the LS3 and L76 intakes are the same, except some articles mention the way the map sensor attaches. Thanks.

#5 ·
I do believe Futral is doing the same style port with the rods in the intake like Rick does, I don't know how long they'll be down with the flooding in LA though.

#6 ·
If you message RCR AirRam Intake on fb you get an automated reply message. This is what it says:

*Automated Reply*

Intake: $339 + shipping costs (ships from Fedex).
Throttle Body: $195 + shipping (ships with intake)

Shipping Address: 935 Pan Drive, Hope Mills, NC 28348.

#7 ·
#8 ·
Rick is very busy and has a hard time keeping up with all the inquiries. His son does most of the porting now but he just went back to school for the semester so it's going to be a longer lead time if he gets a chance to respond. Just keep sending messages and he'll see it and respond sooner or later...they tend to fall off his phone screen before he sees them!

#11 ·
Gotcha, thanks.

#13 ·
Yes. Send it to that address with a piece of paper with you name, address, phone #, and email address. Write on it what you want done. That is how all the magic happens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.