Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Phoenix/Denver White G8 GT

Tags
1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  BAS G8 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone! I finally got on the forums. I am in Phoenix for school, in Denver for breaks. I have a white G8 GT with a couple appearance mods, straight pipe, and cold air intake. The rest is for future projects. I'm looking to find some folks to cruise with or go to meets with, since I barely know anyone out here. Hit me up!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome! Some of us are getting together at the track this coming Friday on the 20th.

#9 ·
hey everyone! awesome to be talking to some folks!
I'm planning to hit up Pav's soon. I was at the Chevy dealership today and I couldn't leave because of all the people asking about the G8 GT. I guess they're pretty loved out here.

If you see me let me know!

#12 ·
Hello everyone
Tommy hope you don't mind if I piggyback on your post. Since I'm local here in the valley I thought would just pile on.
I'm Dwayne, just bought an 08 GT out in Carefree with 88,000 miles, bone stock so far. Hope to see you guys rolling around town.

#14 ·
FYI, I'll be at the Scottsdale Pavillions this Saturday. Starts at 3ish. I'll be there around 4 or 5.

#17 ·
also if anyone is interested , ive got the 6 piece black window trim kit , brand new

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.