Pontiac G8 Forum banner

My Chevy Lumina :)

25K views 105 replies 28 participants last post by  Oldpoop55 
#1 · (Edited)
Greetings ... all the way from Middle East

I'm driving a black V6 Chevy badged Lumina.

Modifications completed:
- Air Hammer CAI w/heat shield
- XForce dual outlet quad tips, polished stainless steel 2.25" full catback (w/ SS rear diffuser bar)
- ECU Reflash (Viezu Technologies Performance Tuning)
- MACE Intake Manifold Insulators
- Ported Throttle Body (by VMax motorsport)
- Eibach Prokit Lowered Springs
- Monroe GT Lowered Performance Shocks
- Nolathane Evolution Strut Mounts
- Whiteline Sway Bars (F/R)
- Moog front swaybar and tie rod outer links
- Saikou Michi Oil Catch Can
- HSV GTS steering wheel
- Berlina foglights kit.
- Custom leather upholstery (seats and door panels)
- Shorty antena (I hated that stock antena)
- Flip key ... one of most important mods for me
- Trunk mount 10 CD Changer
- Rear parking sensors
- Tailights Redout
- Smoked sidemarkers and headlights corner
- Alloy pedal covers
- CTS-V Polished, staggered 19x9 & 19x19.5 with Michelin PS2 245 & 275.
- SV6 badge ... not a known badge over here :)

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome to the board, nice car!

#5 ·
Looks nice. Check out the GXP diffuser, would go well with your exhaust.

#8 · (Edited)
Thank you guys :)

Yes, its a 2007, We had it introduced in ME with the launch of VE from Australia, earlier than the G8.

Interior parts that were changed like key & steering wheel I bought them through an Aussi online shop (holmart). Leather upholstery was custom job done locally here. Other mods like exhaust and springs were purcahased directly from manufacturers in Australia again.
dam it ... shipping from Australia sucks... but have to :( . With my previous ride I used to do modd shopping from US, geeez you guys lucky with the aftermarket competition there ;)

some interior shots for you

#63 ·
Thank you guys :)

Yes, its a 2007, We had it introduced in ME with the launch of VE from Australia, earlier than the G8.

Interior parts that were changed like key & steering wheel I bought them through an Aussi online shop (holmart). Leather upholstery was custom job done locally here. Other mods like exhaust and springs were purcahased directly from manufacturers in Australia again.
dam it ... shipping from Australia sucks... but have to :( . With my previous ride I used to do modd shopping from US, geeez you guys lucky with the aftermarket competition there ;)

some interior shots for you

Tan interior looks good. Car looks good also. When I look at my G8 it is amazing that 5year old body styling looks this good. Did you have cloth seats before 'custom seat leather installation? Thanks,it seems to be possible to convert black interior pieces, console, glove-box, door-panels, carpet, ect. It would probably be very expensive to obtain from Australia. Maybe one could find these tan components from 'wrecked' vehicle.

#9 ·
i want the same exhaust as you for my V6.. iwas gonna order it from ebay australia very soon.. where did you get yours? how much shipping?

#10 ·
Exhaust by XForce, bought it direct from XForce Aurtralia. But shipping was the kill :(.
I dont know if you could get better air rates to US, but I paied some $1200 for express shipping.

but hell i recommend, noticed gain measured with my buttotronic dyno :), and sound is just pure sex (I haven't upgraded header though, just catback)

#14 ·
At first I liked the change from the light colored interior of my Grand Prix, but I think it looks pretty awesome in the G8/Lumina.

#16 ·
Good job with the CAI...

#18 ·
any dyno results? or any numbers?

and do you have drone issues with that exhaust?

btw my name is Hassan, salam brother!

#20 ·
haha nice! yeah i want to get it.. but now im looking at a turbo kit instead.. inshaAllah ill have it soon :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.