Pontiac G8 Forum banner

GM Hellcat killer ???

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  lakemg 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I still don't know if I could spend that kind of money on that car. For the G8 GT new I paid $29K and for less than $10K of bolt-on's I'm have a car that will blow the SS away in looks and performance segments. I just can't see paying that kind of money for a car. The other thing i don't think GM will be able to do is beat Chrysler at the value game. A hellcat's MSRP is less than $63K, I suspect anything GM comes up with will be over $69K. Interesting article though, they will be great collector cars. Unfortunately I like to drive my cars, preferably daily.

#3 ·
Like the article says IF GM builds it, it will be a Holden and won't be exported here. And IF GM builds it, it will be in the $120,000 price neighborhood no where NEAR what the Hellcats go for.

GM may have invented the muscle car with the 1963 GTO but they killed the brand soooooo, yeah... no faith in those morons.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.