GT500 HX Pump
Ebay HX, still has stock windshield cleaner resevoir
OBX Headers, Flowmaster Cats, Dynomax VT Mufflers, SOLO tips
ATI Prodamper with 10%overdrive, 9psi as it stands, enough fuel for 12psi
Camaro Deep Pan
Removed oil bypass
FE3 Suspension

$18k

Probably forgetting something but you get the gist of it. Was tuned by Mike at innovative last summer and put down 520/520. The car is daily driven and Ive put on about 10k miles since the LSA install and about 50k miles on since purchasing the car about 3.5 years ago. There are three sets of wheels, currently its wearing staggered black CTS 19" wheels with 245s and 275s. The stock wheels are running 245s all around and need two new tires. The third is a set of snows with maybe one winter left. Cosmetically its in good shape, just normal wear and tear. Leather and interior is in great condition, all stock.

Would also entertain trades plus cash...

See less See more
#3 ·
OH NOES!!

I can vouch for this car being quite quick; I've had more than my fair share of a rundown with him on the morning commute, all in good fun. That car easily walks all over my car's a$$ every single time he hits the supercharged go-pedal.

Sorry to see it's up on the block for sale, but it's a stout ride and I know it's a strong car.

GLWS!

---zepcom

#4 ·
Thanks!!! No guarantee that I'll sell, I've already received multiple offers from a local board. At this point I'm gauging interest...i have an opportunity that may make me wanna sell...

#5 ·
Why I never saw deals like this when I was looking IDK. I spent a lot more than that for my STOCK gt. Wish I had all those goodies on my ride.....it was a search for dynomax vt's that took me here. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it will go. I just want to know what that "opportunity" could be to make you want to do this?

#7 ·
The "opportunity" is the green light from the wifey to take the cash from this and finding a CTS-V...preferably a wagon. I love this car but I've always wanted a CTS-V wagon.
@pony killer No I got this from west herr. A friend of mine works there and knew I wanted one so when it came in he called me up and an hour later he had someone drop it off at my work and picked up my trade. They never got it back... ;)

#6 ·
Sub'd

Well best of luck with the sale man. Too bad you never got to join the rest of us in a meet. If it stays local, im sure I'll get to see the car one day : )

Did you buy it from basil? I think I test drove yours. I test drove a silver gt from basil resale. Almost certain it was stock at that time.

#8 ·
Ahh. Gotcha. Wonder who got the other one and if it stayed in the area.

#9 ·
I see a silver one from time to time in the NF BLVD area. Along with a black one and a white one. The only other heavily modded one I see is John Donavans TT gray one.

#10 ·
There are a number of us in the area. Theres you and me. Zep, Valtec /blue, GeoffA/ blue, Bob green , Bill/ black
Chris/black, another Bob/ black supercharged and a guy named lurker who i just met here. Also met a guy with a white one but forget his name. There's also a guy named sam who sold his gt and is in the hunt for a gxp. Those are mainly everyone I've met from here.

I've also seen a few reds. I've seen an orange one. There are a few other blacks out there too, Ive seen a couple chicks driving them. Theres at least 2 whites around. I've seen a dark grey but think it was the v6 i detailed at basil transit. Heard there's a father and son duo out there as well. There was a black gxp for sale here locally last year and wonder if that stayedin the area. Haven't seen the grey tt yet. A lot of people don't care i guess but as you can see. There out there. I'm always looking lol.

Oh and r.i.p. Walt. He had a gt but got sick and sold it. It went to Rochester.

#11 ·
Nice car. I've been entertaining idea of another g8 or a ctsv. If you still have it in a couple weeks we may be able to work something out. So it's been winter driven?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.