Pontiac G8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2009.1 SRM G8 GT Onyx/Sport/Premium - DFW Area

6K views 29 replies 8 participants last post by  Desorejador 
#1 · (Edited)
Now that I finally bit the bullet and bought a 2016 Chevy SS, it looks like it is time to let the G8 go. It has been a great car, but it needs to go on to the next enthusiast (and clear space again for my wife's car in the garage). I am the second owner (non-smoker); I bought the car with 7,000 miles on the odometer.

104,100 miles

UPDATE FOR LOWERED PRICE:
Asking price: $xx,xxx

This is now my bottom end for a private sale. I am entertaining a trade-in at this point.

Standard Features:
Onyx Interior
Sport Package (19" aluminum alloy wheels, sport pedals, sport steering wheel)
Premium Package (heated front seats, power front seats, leather interior, dual zone climate control)
XM Radio

Modifications:
Drivetrain:
AFE Pro-Dry S Engine Filter
Camaro deep sump transmission pan
CTS-V wide mouth transmission filter
Goodyear gatorback belts (accessory and A/C)

Suspension and brakes:
BMR poly steering rack bushing
Whiteline poly strut mount bushings
Moog greasable end links (front)
AC Delco Professional tie rods (inner and outer)
Centric Premium rotors (front)
Hawk HPS brake pads (front and rear)

Tires:
Bridgestone S-04 Pole Position

Interior:
Infinity Kappa coaxial speakers (all doors)

Exterior:
Various Holden badges (VE factory placement)
Holden wheel center caps
30% window tint (all windows except windshield)
Black Plastidip on hood scoops (can be removed)

General condition:
The car has never been tracked or raced. Lifters for all eight cylinders were replaced at 76000 miles in 2014 under warranty with the updated design. There are small rock chips on the front bumper (common issue due to the paint on the cars). The battery was replaced on 12/17/2016.

Only one accident: ~20 mph hit with a deer. Front corner of the hood bent enough to crack the paint (~1/2"). The damage was cosmetic and the deer got away. The damage was repaired shortly after. I have all receipts for the repair work.

I can provide more pictures or information upon request. I have most maintenance records on hand and they will be going with the car. PM me with any questions that you have.

More pictures after post approval.

See less See more
#5 ·
Saw a awesome SS last weekend. Never seen one in person. Guy from NYC. He changed the hood and front bumber with some other cosmetic mods. I'll link the video i shot of the cruise. Its a black SS. Wont miss it : ) its towards the middle of the video. Its not a long vid.

Enjoy the new ride!

#6 ·
Saw a awesome SS last weekend. Never seen one in person. Guy from NYC. He changed the hood and front bumber with some other cosmetic mods. I'll link the video i shot of the cruise. Its a black SS. Wont miss it : ) its towards the middle of the video. Its not a long vid.

Enjoy the new ride!

https://youtu.be/w0u8XI07pyc
I had not seen that HSV hood before. That looks really nice. It makes my wallet hurt a bit.

I'll slowly tip-toe in that direction with the Holden grill and trunk badge. Maybe Christmas...

#20 ·
Beautiful car. Excellent price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.