2009.5 Pontiac G8 GXP M6 + extras!! - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
Cars for Sale Please read the "For Sale" section rules before posting.

You must have a minimum of 40 posts of substance to list an item for sale.
Submissions without pictures included of the actual car for sale will not be approved by moderation staff.

2Likes
  • 1 Post By RedDemonMSG8GT
  • 1 Post By blackg8smatter

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-12-2016, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
Just gettin started....

2009.5 Pontiac G8 GXP M6 + extras!!

Hey guys,

Never thought I'd want to sell this car but I've gotten to the realization that this car is too nice and too rare to continuing modifying into the race car I really want. So I'm considering selling it to finance a true daily driver and a more dedicated track vehicle. It currently has 66k miles, and is meticulously maintained with OEM or better parts and fluids, bolt ons (stock internals), new Monster LT1-S clutch, mint OEM GXP wheels with new BFG tires, Z28 replica wheels with nearly new Michelin Pilot Supersport + 2 extra new Michelin PSS rear tires, a lot of extra stock and performance parts still new in box, tons of posters/signs/memorabilia, shirts, hats, jackets, etc, etc..... There is not one thing wrong with this car, and I could go on for pages about all the custom touches. Everything I have related to this car will go with it for $33k. It could easily be returned to stock appearance and performance if desired. If you are truly interested I will be glad to talk to you in depth about everything on and included with the vehicle. I would obviously prefer to sell everything at once, but would go down to $28k for the car bone stock, or somewhere in the middle depending on which mods or parts you want to keep. I have added a couple dozen pictures at the link below, but feel free to call me at 980-721-5595, and I will be glad to send you all the pics you want, but please serious inquiries only.

G8 GXP For Sale Slideshow by jkduty | Photobucket

Thanks!

John

2009.5 MSM GXP M6
#536 of the 1829, and #27 of 82 built in this configuration

VCM, Powerbond, SLP LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, OBX-R axleback, Monster LT1-S Clutch w/ IG ported master cylinder, Maverick Man coilovers, MRR 228 with 285/295 Michelin PSS, dual Aeroforce in Ortiz A-pillar pod, HSV GTS wing, HSV badges, bonnet garnish, Batwing front splitter, CHenry side and rear splitters...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-13-2016, 07:15 AM
Super Moderator

Approved. GLWS

-2009.5 MSM Premium GT-

Mods:Yank 2800 stall, Brembos, OBX Headers to Maxflows, VCM, RCR Intake, HSRK, LS7 Maf and tuned by Pat G.

10.53 at 100 in the 1000'.....8.25 at 88 in the 1/8....1.92 60 ft

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-14-2016, 06:57 AM

Damn....

*quickly starts a Go Fund Me page
jkduty likes this.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-14-2016, 12:02 PM

Wow! Great looking ride
jkduty likes this.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
Just gettin started....

I'm open to realistic offers, and willing to negotiate on the included stock and performance parts depending on what you want. I could have this car returned to stock in an afternoon, although I've got a ton of money in the aftermarket parts so the more you keep the better deal you get. Just sayin! :-)

2009.5 MSM GXP M6

VCM, Powerbond, SLP LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, OBX-R axleback, Monster LT1-S Clutch w/ IG ported master cylinder, Maverick Man coilovers, MRR 228 with 285/295 Michelin PSS, dual Aeroforce in Ortiz A-pillar pod, HSV GTS wing, HSV badges, bonnet garnish, Batwing front splitter, CHenry side and rear splitters...
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 09:31 AM Thread Starter
Just gettin started....

UPDATE:

Just rolled over 67k miles, so went ahead and performed a Mobil 1 oil change with AC Delco filter, changed the cabin air filter, and deep cleaned the VCM, MAF, and throttle body. The car is still running beautifully, and I've just invested in some new vinyl graphics for the upcoming car show season...

As the miles go up, the price will obviously become even more negotiable, so at this point I will offer the car bone stock WITH FULL EXHAUST for $28k. Again, I have tons of mods and parts that aren't even on the car (yet) so they can all be negotiated as part of the deal as well. Let me know if you have any questions!

2009.5 MSM GXP M6

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 02:31 PM

Now that is a nice car! The wing is bad ass, I just purchased a firehawk replica wing but if I would have seen that.....which one is it?
I also like the side and rear splitters or what ever they are, details on those please.

Good luck with the sale, and what are you going to buy?

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
Just gettin started....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris View Post
Now that is a nice car! The wing is bad ass, I just purchased a firehawk replica wing but if I would have seen that.....which one is it?
I also like the side and rear splitters or what ever they are, details on those please.

Good luck with the sale, and what are you going to buy?

Thanks man! Its a HSV GTS E2 wing I had shipped from Australia, and the side and rear splitters are a kit from Chris Henry.

I love the car and only want to sell it because I really want a daily driver for the kids plus a dedicated track vehicle. The GXP is a great compromise for both, but 2 vehicles would be more practical. That being said, I'd like to have something LS swapped/powered or even a track sorted C4/5/6 Vette depending on price, plus a 4 door truck for family and hauling duties.

2009.5 MSM GXP M6

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 04:57 PM

Garage
Damn nice car! What size wheels are those and did you have to roll the fenders to fit them?

2009 G8 GT
2006 GTO
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-21-2017, 08:30 AM Thread Starter
Just gettin started....

Quote:
Originally Posted by G8GTLVR View Post
Damn nice car! What size wheels are those and did you have to roll the fenders to fit them?
Thank you!

They are MRR 228 (Z28 replica) 20x10 +35 front and 20x11 +43 rear. At stock height no fender rolling is necessary, but when I went to coilovers I rolled the rear so I could fit appropriate tires: 295/30 rear and 285/30 front, and let me tell you, this thing never runs out of grip in the twisties, unless of course you get too happy with the throttle lol.

2009.5 MSM GXP M6

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-23-2017, 06:29 AM

Beautiful car!
Out of curiosity, what backup camera did you use? I need a new one.

RIP Charlie, The GRRRR8 One

2009 G8 GXP, #715 0f 1829 (one of 38 as optioned), Magnetic Silver, 6M, Sunroof, Onyx/Red
VCM, Magnaflow axle-backs, WAMS IWM/VIM, Back-up camera with JHP autoswitch, Homelink by Snakey, Pedders bushings

2016 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, #555
Forum junkie at the G8Board and "The G8 Forum That Shall Not Be Named"!
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-23-2017, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Just gettin started....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GXPaycheck View Post
Beautiful car!
Out of curiosity, what backup camera did you use? I need a new one.
Thanks!

I found a small one on ebay that looks OEM and would fit in the hole directly over the license plate where there was just a small black plug. I think it only cost like $18 so one of the best bang for your buck mods you can do!

2009.5 MSM GXP M6

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-13-2017, 09:44 PM

Normally I don't care for body mods but this is a sharp looking c
GXP.

2009 White Hot G8 GT - not really stock. . .
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-13-2017, 10:03 PM

Garage
I'm not a fan of stretched tires but this set-up looks pretty sweet.

Ken's 2009.1 Pontiac G8 GT Pacific Slate Metallic -Premium
Rotofab CAI, Kook's 1 3/4 LTs, HF Cats, 3" X-pipe, Stock Mufflers, PLX WB O2 & Aeroforce gauges
Rick C Manifold/TB/LS3 valves/Little Lunati/Tune, BTR Spring kit, many appearance mods
VMR Solar Rain V701 Staggered 19x9.5+50 & 19x8.5+35, Hankook V12 285/35 & 255/40
Stoptech, HPS, 12.27 sec 114.6 mph 1/4, 1.96 60ft

Put Jesus Christ in the drivers seat
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 08:23 AM Thread Starter
Just gettin started....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsauer View Post
Normally I don't care for body mods but this is a sharp looking c
GXP.
Thanks! Being that this is a GXP, I didn't want to do anything permanent that would take away from the value, so all the mods are easily reversible. That's why I love vinyl, bc you can change the look to suit your mood or taste, all the while protecting the paint underneath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousail2 View Post
I'm not a fan of stretched tires but this set-up looks pretty sweet.
Thanks I guess, lol.... although the tires are hardly stretched: 285 on 10" wide wheels up front and 295 on 11" wide wheels in the back is right in the T&RA window for approved rim contours for these tire sizes. I also have new 305 Michelin PSS ready to go on the rear when the 295s wear out, so it will make it even chunkier. I think the angle of the letters, and the aggressive offset of the wheels gives it the "stanced" look, but I dig it. Plus I still have the mint GXP wheels with new BFG tires stored in my garage should the new owner want a more traditional look.

2009.5 MSM GXP M6

post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 08:30 AM Thread Starter
Just gettin started....

FYI, I'll be at the Southeast G8 Extravaganza next weekend with 100's of the baddest G8's in the country if you want to come check it out!!

The car may have a new look to it, as I've got a few surprises up my sleeve for the show ;-)

Pictures to follow after the show!

2009.5 MSM GXP M6

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page