Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Anyone in the Ft. Lauderdale area??

2K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  Ewing 
#1 ·
I am in Deerfield Beach until Sunday evening. Just curious if anyone gets together around here?

#2 ·
I am in Plantation and at times we get a pretty good turnout at the Tower shops located just south of I-595 on University Drive every Friday night. (When we have good weather.)

#4 ·
I'm here. Going to Barrett Jackson today. I'm also off sunday if anyone wants to meet

#6 ·
I may have some time tonight. Not sure 100% yet, though, as I am borrowing a car while I'm down here.

#10 ·
I'm meeting a few g8 guys in a few. Finally got my car finished and tuned at 13lbs on my d1 procharger.

#11 ·
I'm down for a Towers meet up on Friday. I am also on vacation this week so I could meet up whenever.

#12 ·
I wish I could make towers this Friday. Unfortunately I am working.

But I will be attending a special street drags event at pbir on April 22nd. 9-5am. Limited to 50 high horsepower street cars.

#16 ·
if anyone still wants to meet up sometime i will be back in that area in January

#18 ·
Bummer

#19 ·
What's a good sound shop in Broward? Now that I've moved to Dania Beach I really don't want to keep driving down to Miami to see my regular guy if there is a good shop I can be referred to in Broward. First hand experience please!

#20 ·
Sounds of sunrise. Been open over 25 years. Did my moms car when she was in high school. Owners name is sal, and his son David is the master installer.

#21 ·
Did he do YOUR car? What I'm planning may have to get the whole interior gutted and I want to make sure it's a shop that is careful and won't rip up my interior...I already had the headache of replacing the leather on one of my seats but that was my fault.

#22 ·
Yes. He did my car. Gauges, subs, amp, capacitor, HIDs.

#23 ·
Cool.....I'll be checking him out soon then. Thanks!

#24 ·
#25 ·
Anyone want to hit up Towers tonight? Suckerpunchu and I will be there...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.