2 FREE Sport 19" wheels with tires - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
North Western Nor CA, OR, WA, ID, MT

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 07:49 PM Thread Starter

2 FREE Sport 19" wheels with tires

If anyone is in the Sacramento area and wants/needs a couple 19" GT Sport wheels with 245/40 R19 Bridgstone Potenza tires then let me know. I was given 2 of them a few years ago and I've been carrying one as a spare and the other has been sitting in my garage. They aren't show quality as both rims have blemishes and the tires are less than 50% or so tread left but as a full size emergency spare, they should still work fine. I don't need them anymore and since they were free to me, I'll pass them on to the next person that might be able to use them.

I live North of Sacramento but I'm willing to come down to Sac or up to Chico if you need me to. I'd rather not ship due to the size/weight. Saturdays or a mid-afternoon Sunday are best for me to meet up since I work M-F. I just need to shed some weight before I try to move back to the Midwest this summer. And since I scuffed the crap out of my 2 rear Camaro replicas (had to put tire chains on thanks to the freak snowstorm on our way back from Reno last week) they will become my spare tires once my replacement wheels/tires arrive.

2009 G8 GXP - SOLO Axlebacks and VCM OTR Intake
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 07:52 PM

Damn so close yet so far. Nice thing you're doing here.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 11:06 AM

I'd like to get one from you. I'm down in the North-East bay but can make it up to Sac pretty easily. Lets figure out a date and time that works for both of us and we can go from there.

2009 G8 GT, White Hot ...stock....for now.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 10:57 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbastard View Post
I'd like to get one from you. I'm down in the North-East bay but can make it up to Sac pretty easily. Lets figure out a date and time that works for both of us and we can go from there.
I PM'ed you.

2009 G8 GXP - SOLO Axlebacks and VCM OTR Intake
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page