Pontiac G8 Forum banner

London Hang/Port Stanley Cruise 28/07/16

1K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  FMQ 
#1 ·
At 7 PM we meet up at 4397 Wellington South in London by the Arby's just south of the 401. Cruise by Chuter's place to grab him and then we go to Port Stanley for a cruise on some nice 2 laners. There may be some ice cream involved among other good things.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Rich G
#5 ·
Good times Bas...it's a startup meet for many London area guys who work weekends. It would be nice to see you for sure.

#3 ·
Sounds interesting.

#4 ·
Yep..just wanted to give people who work weekends an opportunity to meet up and we have some real numbers showing up this time so it would be great if you guys make it out.
Looks like Sowerballs can come with his GXP.

#6 ·
Are other cars welcome as well? Or just G8's?

#7 · (Edited)
Well..I can tell you that we would love to check out your G8 in particular but for now we are going to be discussing some plans and guaging support for organizing a possible OGOC meet at the end of the cruise. The discussion might be at someone's property so for now it will just stay on the low. Would not mind opening it up a bit in the future though.

#8 ·
Just bumping this for those who were not aware of the July 28th event. I threw a dart and called for another meet on Sept 16th at St Thomas Raceway and Sept 17th for the London Airshow. The actual airshow starts at 1 PM so there will be an opportunity to hang out on Saturday morning/ grab breakfast etc. It is confirmed that the F22 is flying on the 17th. For those of you not familiar with this fighter aircraft, it rocked 4 F15's out of the sky in a virtual combat exercise.

#9 · (Edited)
Thanks for the new brake setup hopefully next year I will have this installed.You have not seen this before yet painted the calipers, rotors & rims.

Attachments

#10 ·
Nice look. The black powdercoat on the hats of the Powerslot rotors will actually match. Any thoughts on the Avant Garde 18's? You were looking at them if I recall correctly.

#11 ·
Yes but with car washes do not want to get them wrecked. For now will leave the stock rims.

#12 ·
It looks like it might rain Thursday. Are we still on rain or shine?

#13 ·
Glad that we have that forecast because we are in a drought zone and Environment Canada is batting .052 on rain predictions. All said, a passing shower would be the worst case scenario and we are running this meet for people working weekends. It's on rain or shine.

#14 ·
OK...we have a 5 count right now with a few more possible and the weather looks good.

#15 ·
See you guys at 7. The evening is shaping up to be rain free so far.

#16 ·
I'm here out back.

#17 ·
We ducked the weather by making it past earlier thunderstorms and had a great little meetup in a really nice spot. Would have had 2 more but for last minute circumstances in their scheds. I have spotted 2 GT's that I hadn't seen before + Turbo 301's brother w a SRM GT since then.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.