Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Colorado G8s Winter meet..

3K views 38 replies 13 participants last post by  Dead0n 
#1 ·
Folks,

Itz been too long since most of us have had a chance to meet up.

Post up ideas, possible locations...

David

#2 ·
I sometimes stop by the Cars and Coffee at the Sears Outlet in Park Meadows on Saturday mornings if it's nice. Groups of Porsche, Nissan GT-R, and Ferrari owners are always there. Never seen another G8. Might be a good place to meet, and if no one else shows up, you still have cars to look at.

#3 ·
Not a bad idea man...now to predict the weather and figure out a date for this.
Prolly something like 2 to 3 wks down the road would work out.

#4 ·
Feb 2nd or the 16th works for me. March 2nd too. Met a 09 MGM owner here in the Rockrimmon area of Colorado Springs last week. I'll see if he wants to go too.

#6 ·
I'm thinking any day that ends in y. Just need a few more interested folks to post up and see what works.

#9 ·
Hey David....not on the boards much, let us know ifnyou guys getbanything organized. If we are open, we'll try to come down....

#11 ·
Jlasti do you drive around brighton much? I could of sworn ive seen your 8 a few times on bridge st or on highway 85

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#10 ·
I would be interested also, park medows is ah bit of a drive for me im more north but will be well worth it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#14 ·
I know that this weekend will not work, and not sure that next weekend will either for us. Possibly March 9th....Are we still thinking the Cars and Coffee at the Sears Outlet in Park Meadows on Saturday mornings that ScottE mentioned....

#15 ·
yeah...that's where i would do it....
need weather to co-operate with us tho...

#16 ·
Hey there D..Sounds like this Saturday is supposed to be OK. But I don't have my car. May be going to the Springs this weekend to pick it up....Post up if anybody is going this Saturday AM, or if you are going to wait til possibly the 9th....

#17 ·
Sposed to snow again this weekend ... if it doesn't i might swing by for a looksee...but i think we are **** out till sometime in March ...

#20 ·
I see low to mid-50s for Sat & Sun this week, mostly sunny....But I still don't have my car...so doesn't really matter for me..

#19 ·
I live even further south than Colorado Springs, so Denver is a bit far to drive ... plus I work weekends :( I'd love to get a bunch of G8s together though sometime. I'll keep checking here to see if/when anything gets going!
May try to make to Pueblo a few times this year to race....Is that a bit closer? May be able to get another 1 or 2 G8s down there also....

#21 ·
I'll try to make it if you guys meet up. This weekend looks pretty good. It stays in the garage if the roads are a still wet, though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#22 ·
This Saturday won't work for me as I'm planning on going up to Georgetown to watch some friends ice race. http://ourgangiceracing.com/

I usually try to stop by the Cars & Coffee on Saturday's if I don't have anything else to do. It's usually going pretty strong by 9 or 10, and done by noon.

#23 ·
Hell, I haven't had my car for almost 2 weeks and should have it back in Friday so I may be down to fly down to Park Meadows and check out some cool cars.
Ill check here to see who all is going, it sounds like we are in for a stretch of dry sunny weather

#24 ·
I'm up for Saturday ...
See what kinda turnout we get, and mebbe can plan out the next one while we're at it...

#25 ·
I don't have my car back, so I don't believe we will be there. Post up the next time you plan to meet & where....Hopefully we'll make it then....Otherwise, we'll be at the Track/Bandimere for Club Clash & King Street events....And hope to make a couple trips to Pueblo also....

#26 ·
#27 ·
9ish to 11ish for me....

#28 ·
Ill try... I just got my car back today and lovin it again

#29 ·
#30 ·
#31 ·
Patience man!

Good seeing you again...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.