Pontiac G8 Forum banner

East Orlando / UCF Area

57K views 854 replies 56 participants last post by  nda9090 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Sounds great Alex.... see you all tonight and I have the juice on what happened last night. Ha!

#3 ·
I hope the "juice" you are talking about is V8 juice.

#5 ·
I completely understand Ian. My best friend has his twins and he was pretty much undeerground for about a year. LOL

#8 ·
Ok,
I still need help and volunteers with the G8 Extravaganza for the following events:

Friday night cruise-in/meet & greet, 1/4 mile action at Orlando SpeedWorld.

Sun. - morning meet & greet/beach cruise.

Basically I need somebody to take the lead in getting these done and to coordinate with the venues. Please PM me if you are interested.

Knothead and iG8,
I was hoping you both might be able to take the lead on the CFRC event, autocross or 1/8 mile action. I think if we can get some details then post them, we will have a vote for all attending next month or so to find out what people want to do. We may have enough participants to hold both the Sat.cruise and the CFRC event.

#13 ·
So who is coming out tonight to the WTW meeting at Carl Black? It starts at five, lasts for about an hour. After that we all go out for dinner and maybe some fun. I will be there and some other G8's too. I hope to see more of you guys there.

#15 ·
I am trying to get some new tires so the ones on my car now I want to sell.
4x Hankook V12 Evo's 255/40/19/9, guessing about 80-85% tread left as they are fairly new. One tire didnt like my fender to much so ill sell that one cheap. Also have a brand new one sitting in my garage. If interested send me a pm and ill send pics.

Those rims you get Stephen 20's or 19's?

#18 ·
Mike,
This sounds like fun.... I will confirm with Debora, but I am pretty sure we will both be available.

#21 ·
Marriage

A picture is worth a 1,000 words so here you go.....

Attachments

#24 ·
That I am really married and not just saying it. Can't believe I am after 40 years of being single.... :wink2:

#23 ·
Jason congratulation on getting married! Anybody going to the meet tonight? I am thinking about going. The go karts on Thursday sounds pretty cool. I am thinking about going to this too.

#25 ·
I am not attending the rice-fest on E Colonial tonight. However, I may be going to Rt. 46 Thursday. If any of you listen to The Monsters in the Morning, on 104.1, their girl, Tiffany, has a band called DOLLFACE, and they will be playing free at the MCN cruise-in. Also this Friday is the free cruise-in at the JC360 Sports Grille, 6-9pm. I'm definitely going to this one.

#27 ·
Who is going to come out to the meet tonight? I should be down for Thursday event (MCN cruise in) and will be going to Friday’s free cruise-in at the JC360 Sports Grille too.

#29 ·
Congrats Jason, Glad to hear Gianna has 2 owners now ! Just Sayin !!!!

#30 ·
HA! LOL:pir_flag:

#31 ·
Can't wait till SHE brings HER in for the next service/repairs !!!!!!

#32 ·
^^^^Now you're killing me.....

#33 ·
Some of yall probably already know me, I'm looking to get a g8 near the end of the summer so I thought I'd join! I may be going out to JC360 depending on how long I last in the engineering competition.

#38 ·
Welcome Jake! So you are getting tired of Bambi? A G8 is a get car to have! See in the future!

#34 ·
Sweet! Nice vid. Somewhere in Oviedo perhaps?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.