Pontiac G8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post drag times here

96K views 964 replies 188 participants last post by  Agose25 
#1 · (Edited)
If you want to be on the list. Please post all drag times in this thread in the correct format with a time slip or video.
-------------------------
MEMBER MODEL 1/4 TIME 60FT TRACK MODS
EDMANET GT 12.958 @ 115.15 1.75 Cecil County NA

See less See more
#810 ·
^^Thank you sir! :hail:

Now all I need to do is repeat it! The sun shine's on a dog's ass every once in a while.... beginner's luck!

#811 ·
I'll go with proper procedure over beginners luck. I see a huge percentage of people doing improper burnouts, mostly spinning the tires while in the water.

Consistency is the key on burnouts. Once you have the right procedure try to do everything the same, every time depending on track conditions. Colder track requires longer burnout.

Don't get me wrong, its certainly not easy. My 60s are all over the map like everyone else's :)

#820 ·

2 NEW PB!!! My lowest et and highest mph!!!

11.45 @ 120.03 w/ 1.62 60ft
11.49 @ 121.52 w/ 1.63 60ft

#821 ·

Right lane. Ran out of nitrous on the big end. This was before Christmas. Now I have the 9" on order. Axles were toast. Once we get the 9" installed ill go back and video as well. Car has never left so hard!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#822 ·

Right lane. Ran out of nitrous on the big end. This was before Christmas. Now I have the 9" on order. Axles were toast. Once we get the 9" installed ill go back and video as well. Car has never left so hard!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

Shhhhhh....................

#825 ·
Was keepig quiet till ECS. couldn't hold it back any longer. Wreck got the 9 before me as my setup wasn't ready. Made one track day testing new setup and things went our way except the fact I have to buy new axles now :( (9" kit now")

#826 ·
dont you feel better now that you shared it?... seeing how long before this spreads?.. :)

#827 ·
You have known for a while lol. Thanks for keeping it quiet.

#828 ·
My word! Congrats Daniel.

#830 ·
Nah I'll keep it here. You can if you want

#832 ·
I want to get the 9" in so I can really dial her in. She left very hard and the th400 and fti stall were awesome. I am guessin mph on a full bottle should be 143 or so.

#835 ·
Parachute soon.... :gr_devil:

#834 ·
9.4 I would guess. Can't do much better on 60'

#837 ·
I will update the drag list when I get to the office tomorrow. I dont have the file on this computer. :(

#838 ·
I will update the drag list when I get to the office tomorrow. I dont have the file on this computer. :(
Daniel not to be an ass, but......why you got to rain on my parade with your 9s?! lol I thought I was doing something this weekend running my new times.

#840 ·
#848 ·
Nice MPH, what tires are you running? Any reason why you havent bought a stall yet? Would help you quite a bit. Good job :)
Troy TrackBeast GT 11.88 @ 119.55 1.91 Fayetteville NA

#847 ·
11's?? NICE WORK MAN!!!! Wow!!

#851 ·
List Updated Jan7th

The list is much easier to read now. Enjoy!

#853 ·
#852 ·
Yay 25th and 3rd on the cam only list right now! Now to break the cam only record!!!!!

#855 ·
And top 5

#856 ·
This was back in November and I've been slack in posting it. Just before the end of the run, it shifted into 4th and nosed over so I got out of the throttle but still had a PB! Four rods were bent with #8 bent enough so the rings lost seal and compression; Rick is putting in a forged bottom end now as soon as the last parts get here. This is on street tires. Anyway, here it is:

DougHG8 GT 11.322 @ 126.02 2.0128 Fayetteville Motorsports Park MAGGIE

Material property Everyday carry

#857 ·
2009 G8 GXP M6, 12.31@112.5. Tune, 275/40/17 nitto 555r, camaro intake tube. Firebird raceway

#858 ·
2008 GT 12.16@114.2 60ft 1.87 Sonoma Raceway
NA, Cam, stock stall, street tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.