Pontiac G8 Forum banner

ModBargains.com | 20" Forgestar CF5 - Brushed Titanium - PRE BUILT SET!!

6K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  mlittleton 
#1 ·

I have one pre-built set of Forgestar CF5 Wheels in 20" staggered for the G8 IN STOCK! These wheels are already machined to the perfect fitment on the G8s. The wheels are brand new, have never been mounted and were machined for a G8 GT or GXP. These Pontiac G8 Wheels are priced to sell well below what you would pay for a new set of Forgestar Wheels, and the best part....NO WAIT TIME!!

GIVE ME A CALL AT THE OFFICE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT DEAL ON A SET OF FORGESTAR CF5 WHEELS FOR YOUR PONTIAC G8! - ELLIOTT 714.582.3330 x8009

Sizes:

Front - 20x9 et.38 / Rear - 20x10 et.45

Color:

Brushed Titanium

GIVE ME A CALL AT THE OFFICE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT DEAL ON A SET OF FORGESTAR CF5 WHEELS FOR YOUR PONTIAC G8! - ELLIOTT 714.582.3330 x8009

See less See more
#4 ·
Man these are beautiful. Can you PM me the deets? Price and weight + anything else of course. Thanks! :)

#11 ·
Sold!!!!! :)

#13 ·
Thanks bro. I wasn't even really in the market for wheels but this was just too good to pass up. Taxes in and hadda do it.

#16 ·
Elliott you know I'll get pics up. I can't wait! Will be a few weeks though till I can get tires and everything mounted.

Blitz I'm in no hurry to drop. I know it looks great but I'm enjoying the comfort ride for now maybe down the road a bit.

#18 ·
If I can ask how much you get tgem for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AutoGuide App

#20 ·
Looks great bro! What size tires are you running front and rear?

#21 ·
Here are a few pics of the CF5's mounted with Michelin Super Sports. I'm gonna start a photo thread later but thought I'd post a few of 'em here first.

#22 ·
Dude the car looks amazing! Those Forgestar CF5 Wheels look fantastic on there! Im glad we were able to get it taken care of for you!

#23 ·
Thanks man. Thanks again for the great price!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.