Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Youngest- Oldest GT Owners

15K views 159 replies 137 participants last post by  G.8.G.T. 
#1 ·
Stealing this idea from the GXP guys. Always curious to know how old we all are.

Bought my GT at 17, 19 now and happy to say its paid off.

#2 ·
Bought my GT at 21, I'm 22 now.

#3 ·
Mine at 23

#6 ·
I have a son older than you guys...lol. 47 here, bought brand new in 2009 at 44. I wish it was paid off, but at least I got the 0% interest. I got too many speeding tickets driving a V-6 at your age....would've lost my license for sure driving the GT. :)

#7 ·
Holy crap! Wish I had a car like this when I was that age...I did have a nice 68 Camaro back then, but it was stolen from me. 42 here, just starting with kids and not paid off. What the hell am I doing wrong? LOL

#8 ·
50 here. Few more months till mine is paid for.

#9 ·
Got mine at 19.now i am 20. Love the looks when i get out of it ABCs people ask how i afford it. Its simple, hard work and motivation.

#10 ·
Got it at 17. Now 18. Almost paid off, just a few more months to go.

#11 ·
Got mine when I was 33 and I'm 36 now.......got a few more years 'til she's paid off. :)

#12 ·
35. Bought it 3 yrs ago. Paid it off a week after i got it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#14 ·
Bought mine at 25 yrs old November of 2011, now of course 26... AND HELL NO IT ISNT PAID OFF! My spending habits are outa control! :judge:

#16 ·
got mine at 18, fully paid off, 19 now, and its time for more mods

#17 ·
21. Still 21, be paid off in spring and dropping the 2300 Maggie in.

Sent from a nuclear plant somewhere..

#23 ·
I turned 20 in July. Too be quite honest I have been blessed with a great co op job while studying for my MBA. I do not live at home and the insurance isn't much worse than the GXP Grand Prix was.

No my parents did not help in the purchasing of any of my vehicles. It all came down to hard work and dedication. Ive learned that you respect your things a lot more when you pay for them.

I remember when the G8 first came out and I stopped by the dealer to look at them. I was dumbfounded by the styling and performance it offered. I told myself I would own one one day. Here I am!!!

#27 ·
Purchased the G8GT at 68,now 70 and still lovin' the car.Paid cash,too old to go grovel for a loan at a bank or cu. anymore. Not a DD,just used on the weekends when the weather is nice. GXP diffuser and muffs,getting ready to install a ROTO-FAB and Cortex tune.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.