Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Winter Shoes: Staggered MS Camaro SS 20'

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  beelowss 
#1 ·
Staggered midnight silver Cam SS 20's...

Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60's...

255/40/20 all the way around. They fit great and I like the look.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Really a 40 profile clears? I thought the biggest you can run is a 35?

#6 ·
My reason is my summer tires are about doy ne on my stock GXP rims... So going to have to buy new ones this spring.. and I want the Camaro 20's for my summer wheels, so they will be my winter wheels too. Then just have to swith tires between summer and winter.

I plan on selling my GXP rims to help finance it all!

#7 ·
For the price of the 20" snows you could have bought 17" aloys and snows. Not a lot of sidewall on that 20". No protection for the rim if you hit a pothole of chunk of ice. With a 17" rim, you have lots of sidewall and if you do damage a tire or rim thay are cheap to replace. (ie under your deductible).

#12 ·
Looks good, but I don't like the way the 255 fits the 9" wheels in the rear. Leaves the wheels sticking out and prone to damage if you get a little too close to a curb. My 285's are right at the wheel lip, and you could go even wider if the offset was right.

#14 ·
40 sidewalls clear with 255's.

I don't want to drive it! I found the Blizzaks locally for $500. Guy didn't know what he had. So the set up was very economical based on what I found and negotiated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.