Pontiac G8 Forum banner

G8 only car show 2013

16K views 199 replies 38 participants last post by  Slizzo 
#1 ·
any plans for this years event. went to last years at mongilo and had a good time with everyone. whats the plans for this years

#2 ·
Not sure there will be one. Mike said he's been really busy lately, and he usually puts these things together.

I'm sure Ro and the others will be on here as well. I can't put any effort towards organizing it myself unfortunately.

#5 ·
I'm in.

#6 ·
I'm in but I've been pretty busy these days. I will help out when I can.

First we need to talk to Ed/Bill and discuss if and when they are available. As Dara's a date goes I say no earlier than the last week in April!

#7 ·
Ill be involved this year as well ill call eddie it the morning behemoth was last years show

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#11 · (Edited)
#14 ·
^that could be cool to crash that gto meet.

#17 ·
Well your not really crashing it since its open to all makes and models. My wife took her G8 last year and I took my GTO. May 19th in dayton/New brunswick NJ.Copied from the thread from last years meet:

DIRECTIONS FOR CORRECT LOCATION ON GPS/ MAPQUEST FOR THE GM/GONE SHOW MAY 20THYes nice pick up on this I noticed when I type in the pysical address it doesn't take you to the exact/ correct location. WTF!

r

GO TO MAPQUEST

TYPE IN : abundant life christian center

On mapquest it should show the location directly off route 130 southbound side, this is also across from DMV MOTOR VEHICLE

If you looking from the map its above or just north of route 522

also for directions go to http://www.abundantlifechristian.com

http://www.mapquest.com/?q=&q=41986718+type%3Amqid

#18 ·
I'm in for the Gto show I have a friend with one so were in for that

#21 ·
Tagging along.

#23 ·
Im down for a meet this spring

#26 ·
So anything set in stone?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.