Pontiac G8 Forum banner

St. Louis sightings #2

52K views 988 replies 51 participants last post by  farsighted770 
#1 ·
Continue here

#726 ·
I was really nervous I wasn't going to make it, so glad when I got home! DWS did good enough but Blizzaks are going on once the DWS are worn out. Guess it doesn't help when the snow is up to the side skirt though...

#730 ·
My dws did good. Used m3 to takeoff at the lights. Did a victory donut in front of the house before i put it in the garage.

#744 ·
Going C7?

#748 ·
Been away from the site awhile, decided to start up a bar shortly after buying car, and devoted all my time to start it. Bar still a couple months away from opening but it means I now have time to mod my car finally.

First up, full exhaust. Would love to see about listening first hand some different options. So next time people meet up, I will come on out. Also will have an open invitation for people to come over for a free drink at my bar once open so I can hear some different options up close. If you like beers other than the big breweries, I got you covered. If you like Bud/Miller etc...I can help with that problem...Just kidding, I drink that as well from time to time.

Then will immediately get a Vararam and a tune to compliment the mods and will probably move onto some new wheels.

Here's to a good year of modding.

#750 ·
First up, full exhaust. Would love to see about listening first hand some different options. So next time people meet up, I will come on out. Also will have an open invitation for people to come over for a free drink at my bar once open so I can hear some different options up close. If you like beers other than the big breweries, I got you covered. If you like Bud/Miller etc...I can help with that problem...Just kidding, I drink that as well from time to time.

Then will immediately get a Vararam and a tune to compliment the mods and will probably move onto some new wheels.

Here's to a good year of modding.
Sounds awesome! I hope STL has a meet soon when it warms up next month, I'm just about to start weekends (Th-Su 11AM-730PM) at the park that won't finish till Nov.:(

Well if your looking for a catback system for cheap, I saw a Borla CB on craigslist STL for only $550.

#754 ·
Drive by there a lot. What's the name of the place?
It will be called The Crafty Chameleon. Sign guy is still working on the sign. We took over the spot when Chevy's moved out....split it in half. Beer bar on one side, and a restaurant on the other. Our bar will be strictly a beer bar, with a license to brew our own later on. And the restaurant to be named later.

Will have roughly 40+ on tap and 300+ bottles/cans.

We will be open hopefully within a couple months. Lots of construction going on inside.

thanks.

#767 ·
If you can convince me to take her out on these not quite clean streets...I'd be down lol.

#768 ·
was behind a WH GXP on Knaust rd in Cottleville this morning around 7:45 am. It had a suntrup sticker on it and also a 202 sticker above the GXP badge.

#779 ·
I was only behind him for a little while but I am guessing it was an auto.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.