Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Official Mid-Atlantic Spotting Thread #2

36K views 345 replies 55 participants last post by  G8Silbllt 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
We will be leaving for Baltimore in the G8 tomorrow morning, will be in town all weekend to hang out and get away from home for a bit... Coming into MD via 40/68 and taking 70 straight into Baltimore. Maybe we'll get spotted. lol.

#3 ·
Saw a red G8 on Waterlick in the Lynchburg/Forest area today...had a firebird logo above the hood vents. Have not seen it around before.

#7 ·
Hey Capri.....I was at Brooms Blooms too on Sat. Of course, according to some people, I spend TOO much time there. This time, I had my SUV. Don't you think it would be a good place for a meet??

#8 ·
spotted Stryker Blue G8 GT in Warrenton VA turning off of blackwell road right beside the dealership i work at. walked by, I had my LR GT parked at the top of the hill.

#18 ·
Just spotted a MGM V6 at the intersection of Rte 28 and LintonHall/Bristow Rd. Had a Packers license plate frame and a Cancer ribbon decal on the back. I was in the blue Tacoma behind you if you read the forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.