Pontiac G8 Forum banner

East Orlando / UCF Area

57K views 854 replies 56 participants last post by  nda9090 
#1 ·
#424 · (Edited)
Only in America..couldn't open the wed site u sent me here I will keep trying...might be a way of getting them registered over here were you able to get them registered in Denver ...saw that one on e-bay earlier this year for sale in Los Angeles but I couldn't see if it had tags on it.. Looks great got that site to open is that one of your Utes...Hows the Red one progressing... That Black 4 door Crewman ute in Phx AZ at the link below looks great with that GTO Front on it..guess that's one way around the rego problem..do ya see the chevy Boe tie in the grille of the Green ute in my post..
I will be in Sydney at the end of January for 3 plus weeks ..I might bring back some HSV Goodies to resell have a list for some guys here already...jackets t-shirts mats and caps...the Au$$ exchange rate is a killer at the moment...

#425 ·
I'm definitely down for a few "authentic" HSV gear...

#427 ·
I just wouldn't mind having my car back once again as well... Oh well, the price I pay to play as hard as I have I guess. Can't wait to get down there next month for a weekend.

#429 ·
Neil,
don't forget about me! :)

#430 ·
How could anyone forget about you J?? King of all things carlike!!! :driving:

#431 · (Edited)
No problem guys...But keep in mind a few things anything with HSV on it is a few $$ higher than say Holden Racing Team.....Currently the Australian $$$ exchange rate is running around the $1.05 to the US $$..
Take a look at the HSV or Holden Racing Team web sites to give me an Idea what you would like any one who pays in advance I will do my best to get it for you or a full refund if I can't get it....Keep in mind this stuff is at times a lot more Expensive compared to say NASCAR merchandise....I currently have available from when my nephew was here a set of ..Holden Racing Team VE Front only floor mats...a HRT woolen fleece winter Jacket size... Large red in color with all the HSV Sponsor patches it doesn't fit me or I would keep it... I have a HRT Windscreen sun shade,T-shirt and cap... I have used these but you can get an Idea of what they look like and there quality If you wanted to drop by and take a look at them....The Front mats are $55;00 u$ and the Jacket is $140:00 u$...p/up in Orlando.or shipping at ur cost..Be Fast...They Won't Last //

#433 ·
Ha!

#436 ·
Several cruise-ins around town. Check MidFlorida Cruisers dot com. You don't have to be a member to use their website.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

#438 ·
If I get done with my chores I may go to Romansa Cafe Sunday night. Its in the Times Square, on 434, between 17-92 and Ronald Reagan Blvd.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

#440 ·
Wiregrass Shops Show on West coast, 9-3 on Sat. Also, WTW Pontiac club meeting on Sat, 5pm at Carl Black Chevy/GMC/Buick. Also on Sat night, a free cruise-in at Historical Longwood(where we met during the Extravaganza). Also on Sat night, Canal Street Cruise in New Smyrna Beach. Also on Sat night, a free cruise-in in Apopka at the Victoria Plaza. Google any of these for more info or go to midfloridacruisers dot com. Not sure if I can do any of these yet.

#442 ·
Make sure you check out the Dyno/Workshop day coming up on January 19th.... there is a thread on it.....

#443 ·
I will be going to the WTW meeting. Neil, Bg8leefook and others you guys should come over and hang with us.

#447 ·
looking for advice

Hi guys, new around this neck of the woods. Actually Im looking for advice on purchasing a g8. If your having a meet in the area anytime soon, fill me in so that I could pick your minds. Im hoping that I could possibly get some ride alongs. I own a 94 z28 and got bit by the power(v8) bug. its time for a new car and I narrowed it down to a 09 g8 or a 09 maxima. Currently working full time and attending college part time with a 2 year old, so the biggest question of all is reliability. Thanks in advance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.