Pontiac G8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post drag times here

96K views 964 replies 188 participants last post by  Agose25 
#1 · (Edited)
If you want to be on the list. Please post all drag times in this thread in the correct format with a time slip or video.
-------------------------
MEMBER MODEL 1/4 TIME 60FT TRACK MODS
EDMANET GT 12.958 @ 115.15 1.75 Cecil County NA

See less See more
#779 ·
yea, I think they should outlaw those tracks on the east coast.... they just run too fast!!!! :)

#781 ·
#782 ·
I just want to see your time Daniel. I've been watching you and wreck for awhile. Good friendly battle. ;)

#784 ·
Damn I have to get back to the track. You guys are hauling ass out there!

#785 ·
New PB

TooManyHobbies GT 11.241 @ 126.83 1.790 -256 Edgewater Maggie

Attachments

#786 ·
New personal Best.

LiquidR3D - 09 GT - 12.797@108.02 - 2.004 60' - Lapeer Dragway - DA=219

Roto-Fab and Superchips Cortex

Photos from that run, 1st run of the day. Paid admission, put on my helmet and dropped the hammer!

The Charger ran a 13.258@108.59, I knew I had a great run after Looking down and seeing 112mph after I passed the 1/4 mark. :driving:

#791 ·
Lapeer is the crappiest track i have ever been to and whats weird is that I always got my best times from there.... never seemed to match what ran on better tracks... seemed always .1 to .2 faster..... i wouldnt guarantee lapeers timing is perfect... but either way... his times are darn good and i would congratulate him on his great runs... nice job....

(I havent been since i got into low 11's.... its just too scary for me... track seems to get wet and dirty from so many street cars that go there and the dirt parking lot....)

#789 · (Edited)
ummmmm, I have a video posted. not the 12.79, but the 12.85. Don't know anyone here, no need to lie to impress.

12.996 last weekend with pics/vids/timeslips. DA was 1,480 - 69degrees
12.797 this weekend with pics/vids/timeslips. DA was 219 - 52degrees

If the DA was lower last week would've ran the same then too. I run my buddy Jesse's G8 side by side with the same mods when he isn't running N2o and I'm 3/10 faster. He weighs 80lbs less than me too.

Dodge Charger #204, pic above

all 12 slips are 12.9 or better. only one 12.9. all the rest 12.89 or better. All runs today.

Video showing my slip and that my car has no headers etc.

It's a quick car. Jesse's ran a best of 12.88 w/75 wet shot and Identical mods on his 08. Even using my Cortex on that run. mine ran better without any N2o.

#790 ·
My 8th run of the day, Hot Lapping. 12.85@110

I wish my buddies were there before I got there, they could've recorded the 12.79 too.

:driving:

#792 · (Edited)
#796 ·

BAM!!!!!! I up'd my game again!!!! ;-) This blower cam is working wonders even in my N/A set-up at the track!!!!!

#797 ·
Dammit, i missed the update again!!!!!!

#798 ·
RxApple GT 11.210 @ 126.22 1.722 575 Tulsa Raceway Park Maggie

#799 ·
I am taking over for Sky. I will try to update as often as he did :). I'll take a look at everything and update Monday after this weekend of racing.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#800 ·
#801 ·
New PB

bracketracer GXP(M6) 12.526@110.76 1.778 60 ft Byron Dragway 392' DA

I would like to ask if my best stock time can be kept on the list because it continues to be the fastest ET for a stock M6 GXP. I hope that someday soon another stock M6 GXP driver will surpass it, and rival the fastest A6 GXP time!

Thanks!

Attachments

#802 ·
Updated Dec 6th

#803 ·
Daniel, do you know why we can only see a partial thumbnail of the list, and not the complete one anymore?

#804 ·
ill look, no clue. means i did it wrong probably. No one showed me how. Just gave me xls file. then they forums wont let you upload....says file size to big. Pretty annoying. Ill get the hang of it.

#818 ·
ill look, no clue. means i did it wrong probably. No one showed me how. Just gave me xls file. then they forums wont let you upload....says file size to big. Pretty annoying. Ill get the hang of it.
As I said in the email... I transferred the .xls file to a .jpg to be able to post a pic of the list. You can just copy the cells to paint, crop it, then save as .jpg. I also provided a link so people had a higher res copy then what was uploaded here due to size restrictions.

#805 ·
lol I moved 20 spots! I'm pretty excited about that!!!!

#806 ·
New personal best:

Rillo71 M6 GXP 12.711@108.66 mph/1.548 60'/Orlando Speedworld/512 DA/NA

Attachments

#807 ·
Wow... nice 60'... what's your secret??

#808 · (Edited)
I honestly think it might be a computer error on the part of the track. I actually had two other people verify it as I could not believe it myself the first time I saw it.

My first time ever with drag radials at the track. Frist burnout was not long enough to heat the tires up properly and I posted a 2.02s 60' while launching the car at 2500 rpms. Second time I did a proper burnout, see Wreckwriter's tutorial, and I knew I had the grip. Launched the car at 3000 rpms and dumped the clutch. It hooked, hard, and I posted that time. Tire pressure was at 24psi.

I am guessing that I just hit the right combination for my level of power.

#812 ·
I honestly think it might be a computer error on the part of the track. I actually had two other people verifty it as I could not believe it myself the first time I saw it.

My first time ever with drag radials at the track. Frist burnout was not long enough to heat the tires up properly and I posted a 2.02s 60' while launching the car at 2500 rpms. Second time I did a proper burnout, see Wreckwriter's tutorial, and I knew I had the grip. Launched the car at 3000 rpms and dumped the clutch. It hooked, hard, and I posted that time. Tire pressure was at 24psi.

I am guessing that I just hit the right combination for my level of power.
Damn... now I'm thinking that my clutch was definitely slipping last time at the track. It started slipping on the way home, but I couldn't tell if it was slipping during the launch/run or not. Seemed like it was grabbing but maybe not.

I launched at around 3500 RPM and did a very quick slip (closer to a dump), and it hooked hard as well. I only managed a 1.79 60'. Time to get the clutch looked at I guess... at least you let me know it can be done in a 6M... haven't run across a 60' south of a high 1.6 to date (unless I missed a couple). Nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.