Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Finally got around to finishing complete brembos 6/4

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  matthewo 
#1 · (Edited)
finally got around to ordering the rear brakets and putting on the rear brakes. im very happy with them, they look great and stop even better. good feel and no noise.

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks great! Hoping to do the 04-07 cts-v brakes by next spring.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#5 ·
Love it! That's how mine looks minus the wheels :( love the wheels. I gotta make do with stock 19s for now. My winter wheels killed my summer wheel setup.

Sent from my fresh lubed iPhone

#10 ·
thanks guys.

I wasn't happy with the pictures, after looking at them on my desktop so I re-edited
Congrats Matt! Looks great. I am aiming for TSWs next summer.

Did you end up getting brackets from Squash?

#8 ·
Nice pictures. It's amazing what a difference the bigger brakes make.

#15 ·
the brackets let you use the Camaro/cts-v rotor and allows for the caliper to mount in the correct location to work with the Camaro/cts-v rotor, as its much larger in diameter.

the inside hub of the Camaro/cts-v rotor is larger so the stock g8 parking brake shoe cannot reach. squash should be making new parking brake shoes though, in time for Christmas he says...

#16 ·
Looks really good. What is your secret to keeping your car that shiny?

I hope to tackle the V brakes in the Spring.

#17 ·
probably just the photos, while it does look pretty shiny in the light, it was pretty dirty when i took the pictures. i do full waxes 4 or 5 times a year probably, and claybar a few times whenever the surface feels bad. other then that just wash and dry by hand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.