Votes: 48 60.8%
  • TSW Interlagos

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • TSW Panaroma

Votes: 14 17.7%

New Wheel Choice, Whatchthink?

5K views 39 replies 33 participants last post by  PERM01 
#1 ·
For some, it's all about the weight...for others, it's all about the look. For me it's 50/50...which has led me to these 3 choices for Trigger's next set of wheels. The TSW's weigh around 3 pounds more per corner, but look better IMO. I'm 33% Interlagos, 33% Apex EC-7, and 34% Panaroma...Whatchthink?

Apex EC-7 (Profile 1):
F: 18x8.5" ET35 - 20.10 lbs
R: 18x9.5" ET58 - 20.65 lbs

TSW Interlagos:

F: 19X8 5-120 ET35 - 23.85 lbs +/-
R: 20X9.5 5-120 ET48 - 23.60 lbs +/-

TSW Panaroma:

F: 20x9.0 5 120 ET35 - 23.85 lbs
R: 20x9.5 5 120 ET48 - 23.6 lbs

See less See more
#2 ·
Apex would look good on that color.

#5 ·
I voted for the Apex wheels, but they are similar to what I saw on your car a few months ago. Hmmm..I thought your profile pic had your current wheels, but your profile pic shows the Sport 19's..I think?

#7 ·
Damn you, lol, EC-7 is my next wheel!

Only difference is I plan to go with GunMetal and then do the 18x9.5 +43 in the rear. That different rear will be profile 2, so a tad more concave (which I really dig).

#8 ·
When you guys want to get rid of your current set-ups let me know. I'm in the market (will be) & mod money is going to be gettin low, cam, heads, intake going to happen in a month or 2. I don't think I'll be buying new this year.

#9 ·
Steve, who do you want to do your cam/heads through?

#10 ·
I'm going to do the dod delete & cam. Going to send the heads to Rick, going to get his modified intake & have him do the tb as well.

#13 ·
Apex look too much like your current setup.

#17 ·
this

#18 ·
The first ones. They look damn good to me

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#20 ·
Apex are hot. Trying to justify it as we speak. Have a feeling I will have a harder time selling my Camaro rims and tires. They may have had their time. I was just looking for lighter.

#21 ·
Hmmm, now you have me thinking about wheels again. MUST RESIST.

But I like the first one due to the weight and the rear offset. That rear offset gives you nice options for tires.

#22 ·
Id have to see the Apex on the car but im not a huge fan of them. Im for the panaromas. Ive been liking the 5 spoke look (especially if you upgrade brakes)

#23 ·
I voted the Interlagos. :)
Hope you don't mind me saying, but the first wheels look like your current wheels. Out of all the wheels, I kinda still like you VMR's the most. But, I would go this way with my preference: 1.) Interlagos, 2.) Panoramas, 3.) Apex

Good Luck,

EB :)

#24 ·
Interlagos. The reason the tsw weighs more is cus you're comparing 18s to 20s. Should be same or less when comparing same sizes

#25 ·
I'll throw my $.02 in the pot and go with the TSW Interlagos. As stated before, the Apex EC-7's looking strikingly similar to the VMR's you're currently running. The Interlagos strike a nice balance between all three wheels. Having brought a set of Breyton wheels and not being able to clean them on a regular basis makes me shudder at the thought of wheels with so many crevices and spokes. Good luck.

#28 ·
Ok so what are you going with!!!??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.