Pontiac G8 Forum banner

PB: Stock Stall NA Breaks into the 11's!!!!!!

5K views 96 replies 22 participants last post by  Zodiac 
#1 · (Edited)
First off had a blast today with dctg8 (Dustin) and Zodiac (Dan). The weather was perfect and the cars were running awesome!!!! Got to run a cammed ls3 ss camaro and a 5.0 with slicks. Couldn't be happier with the performance of the car! Rick is the man!

Best time: 11.8801 @ 119.55
Best trap of the day: 120.64mph

GoPro Added:

See less See more
3 3
#36 ·
Congrats!!! Man, I need a cam and headers!

#37 ·
Just got to view the GoPro; great stuff Troy!

#39 ·
Awesome runs! That is the 60ft I said it needed for an 11 and you got it! Wasn't expecting 11.80's or 120 mph but good to see the gravy!

I was floored to see Dustin's 122 mph. Can't imagine how fast it will go with the ProCharger strapped on...

We'll see if yours picks up a littler more when you get rid of that 2 1/4" mid pipe.....

#40 ·
Rick you are doing something special with the cars you get your hands on. Props to you man:judge:

#42 ·
my bad. I got my slips mixed up lol

11.45 @ 120
and
11.49 @ 122

hehe new PBs for me!

im loading my videos up now but some cut short due to user error on the camera...cough *female* cough lol

#43 ·
Damn nice pissed I missed those runs, but had to go. I lol'd at the "female" user error.

Rick seeing what these cars can do in person is nothing short of breathtaking, they are a true testament to your work and dedication. Makes me sad I never got to bring my car to you, even more so that you don't work on coyotes lol.

#45 ·
Well Troy, now I think you'll have to represent at GONE 2013!

#46 ·
Awesome runs, I wish we had those DA's around here.

Sent from my Nexus S4G | 4.1.1 AOSP JellyButt v2.4

#47 ·
Troy , how much psi did you run in the GTO spares?

Sent from my Nexus S4G | 4.1.1 AOSP JellyButt v2.4

#54 ·
i see a lot of you guys using a ls7 4" maf....would this be beneficial. only reason im asking is im going to my tuner in a few weeks for a yearly re tune and the gears.

#64 ·

ill just add this here lol

#69 ·
Great pass Dustin!

#70 ·
Thanks Doug!!!

#73 ·

#75 ·
I need to get on your guys level. Got my stall now just deciding on the new cam and figuring out a drag wheel set up.

Congrats on the PB Troy

#76 ·
Aight Troy I am hitting the track tomorrow to see what it do!

DA should be in the Negatives and I have some brand new street tires. I don't think I will run anything below 12.05 but we will see how close I can come with the 20in rims on. My stall was delivered the other day so this may be my last stock stall run. I'm racing at a track that I historically run pretty slow on due to head winds, but maybe the track gods will be on my side...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.