Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Hi guys... Question about production numbers

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Earl Flynn 
#1 · (Edited)
I have an 09 GXP Black, onyx/red seats in a 6speed. I also have a sunroof. I will be selling it soon. it has 60k miles.

My questions are:
how many were made in this configuration?
what is a good asking price???

#2 ·
See link: http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19580

As far as selling price I would say mid-20's. I am planning to pick one up almost identical to yours with 39,900 miles for $28,800.
Each region is a little different however. Where are you located?

#4 ·
Unless prices are dropping mid 20s sounds to low to me personally. I would start it at 30 as well and see what people are willing to pay. Urs being a manual, should get near that if you ask me.....

#8 ·
Start at 35k and work from there. Someone that really wants it, will pay what you ask.

#9 ·
I've been extensive research and noticed the following trends:

M6 GXP's - all dealer prices (not current asking - but sold prices)
10k-20k miles typically sell immediately $31k-31,500
20k-30k miles $30k-32,000
30-50k miles $27k-30,000
50-70k+ miles $23k-26,000

I have noticed alot of sellers starting out at $31k+ and slowly dropping and typically selling in the ranges above. Higher mile vehicles are typically not selling (usually 2 owners)

This is a niche market and there are exceptions - single owners, dealer maintenance records, extended warranties, location, and stock vehicles sell for slightly more

I've noticed many California vehicles being sold - this is due to the new emission regulations forcing many people to register their vehicles as a business car from Montana.

This could be a reason why the vehicles have been selling for slightly less.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.