Pontiac G8 Forum banner

G8 Workshop at Redline Motorsports

3K views 28 replies 7 participants last post by  HotComet 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I know we're all always talking about a nice meet besides the G8 Extravaganza but it's hard to find time with work, personal commitments, distance, etc. so I just want to put this out there. Redline Motorsports in Pompano Beach has offered to conduct a G8 workshop at his beautiful shop. This would also be catered by him at his expense. He would go over tech stuff related to our cars, use his dyno and lifts and just have full access to a world class shop where we can all discuss our G8's, share technical knowledge and of course, see what Redline is all about and what it can do. His amazing HTR-850's would be on display for us to see as well. This should be easy to arrange and he said he can get it set up with a minimum of 8 G8 owners but obviously the more the merrier. He can do it on a Saturday or Sunday when we would have his huge shop to ourselves. I'm thinking a weekend in November. Who's down? Let's set this up!

Here is their website:

redline-motorsports.net/

#28 ·
Thanks Blanky, I am looking into the CAI and axel backs but will definately have it tuned after installing it.

Ewing, I did talk to Howard and here is my experience with Howard at Redline Motorsports. My first impression of the shop was "WOW" it was clean and neat. No greasy prints on any of the cars on the lifts or the ground. The one guy I saw that worked there (not sure of his name) was real nice and polite. Howard (the owner) was very nice and answered all of mine and David Enander questions even though they were all answered on Saturday. He did not have to take the time to do that but he did, that says something about his character. At the end of the conversation he shook our hands, gave us cards and told us if we had any other questions or wanted advice on any parts he would be glad to help out. Thats the kind of customer service that so many shops are missing. All in all I had a great first impression of him and his shop.

#29 ·
I missed having the opportunity to go to Howard's Redline Motorsports shop right here in Albany, NY by days. Literally.
Got my WH GT exactly a year ago on Mother's Day and drove by their shop a few days later and saw a handwritten note on the window saying they were heading to FL. Sure are jealous of you guys down in the sunshine state. Howard had made a big name up here and now I'm at a loss for a reputable shop in the area now that Redline is gone.
Glad to see his business has grown and we get to reap the benefits.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.