Pontiac G8 Forum banner

New personal best!!

1K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Nothin_But_Tail_Lights 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Little N20 ? Lol, 125 or 150 shot ? I guess a torque converter as well to be able to spray out of the hole ? Perhaps a smaller 75-100 shot with a cam, full exhaust + verter :)

#6 ·
#12 ·
Damn. Moving for sure. Nice run

#15 ·
Have you run a full 1/4 mile with it? If so, what was your time?

#17 ·
Those are dang good #'s, nice work! I haven't gotten to the track yet since I added the Maggie, but i'm expecting very low 11's and if i can hook good enough, maybe slip into the high 10's. Do you have any dyno #'s?

#19 ·
Well hot damn, then I should definitely be mid 10's if I can hook... "If" being the operative word lol.

#21 ·
Lol I won't. I'm still realistically expecting low 11's. I have a ton of torque that comes awful quick making it pretty hard too hook. But I am really happy with my tune and the work Livernois did. They couldn't have done a better job, I would highly recommend them to anyone for any modding needs. Also, I'm not sure I really want it too hook all that well until I build up my rear end, otherwise, I see a snapped axle in my future haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.