Pontiac G8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sup, Srt4 driver here looking for owner of G8 w/"I 8 A Hemi" plate.

26K views 378 replies 105 participants last post by  zepcom 
#1 ·
I gotz a srt4 that quick with hemi. Saw that guy running 14 sec qtr mile times at Byron.
Want to line em up and show you what a realz car and driver can do :pir_flag:
Guyz know him?

#262 ·
You don't have to keep saying you have noz and a hemi.... which it's not. If you knew anything about anything you would know the name plate HEMI is giving to a motor with hemisphercal head design. Which I'm sorry to tell you but your Neon is lacking. BTW good joke tho.

#264 ·
This punk remindz me of all the other loser ricer idiots. Get a life and go troll elsewherez.

Sent from my fresh lubed iPhone

#266 ·
I have never seen a tread this good on any forum I'm on. This is pure entertainment. My wife is even laughing at the lack of knowledge this punk has. Let's get a mini meet together for the bashing of this neon. This is gonna be great. I'll even bring my "stock" G8. Let's do some laps at a road course and see who can make it around first. I'm down for that. Autobahn in Joliet? That's only an hour from Milwaukee. I'll even run ya on my snow tires. Let's see how well your neon does in the snow...

Sent from my fresh lubed iPhone

#267 ·
These are fun I used to enjoy them on the motorcycle forums,:popcorn2:

Though while this is entertaining to read the spelling gets old. Also brings down the G8 forum we are a better class of people, we all know how to spell and at the end of the day we drive a much more sophisticated car. Even if everything this guys says is true and who really knows, he still drives a neon with a turbo and NOS I think he said once or twice.

Now back to the entertainment....

#268 ·
This thread is going to go viral. It's hilarious. Lol. Bravo!

#269 ·
:nuts: I'm honestly baffled. What can be said that hasn't already been said?!!!

#272 ·
Wheres the like button?!

#276 ·
wherez to begin wherez to begin. for yo yo.

all i be hearin is trash talk about neonz...so wat yo. u got to be runnin what ya bringinn!
at the endz of the 1/4 i be waitin for yall. rather have my fast srt mini hemi race car with "noz" than a "sophisticate" g8 lolz

gotta runz. dez peeps all ticked they haven't gotten they food yet. time to be nukin these burgers.

#278 ·
Can I bring my sleigh ? Maybe bumble bee and megatron will race too. Please kill this thread . Fish on ...lol

#279 ·
Man-crush, plain and simple.:popcorn2:

#282 ·
I think that's the first time I've read 15 pages on any forum before. lol wow.

#286 ·
fo shiz. yall wanna line em up and get a lesson?

forget all dat. i'm only here for bracketracer. lolz only guy who hasnt insulted me or my ride. he be afraid of what i'm runnin. fo real.

my butt fell asleep from playin black ops 2 for lik 6 hrs yo.

#289 ·
i hate morons like this that own srt4's.. i own both a g8 and srt4... love both cars equally... but both cars have there place in my circumstances.. everyone that drives a skittle is automaticly concider a kid cuz it is a cheap sports car.. like every1 has said to me.... at the end of the day brother... u still park a neon in your garage... (probly your parents driveway from the sounds of your piss poor grammer skillzz brah!)

Andy

#290 ·
Another one hooked and pulled out of the water.

:slap:

#292 ·
like i said. the skittle is fun.. but theres a reason the g8 is my dd

#293 ·
Those damn Asian carp ,there's just so many of them lol. Oh and decided to not race the sleigh , sold it and now want to race this dude in the wagon from radio flyer . Its got nozzzzzz

#296 ·
This is obviously a troll. At least I hope it is, otherwise I have lost faith in humanity. Makes me want Darwinism to go into effect. I cant believe this has gone 15 pages. sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.