2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  jahg8gt 
#1 ·
STR Racing 605
19x8.5 +35 with 255/40r19 Michelin PS2
19x9.5 +40 with 285/35r19 Michelin PS2

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Looks great. Did you plastidip the trunk and hood? Looks sick together. Great job.
I did. I used the can. Trunk looks good, but hood is blotchy. Such a large area to try to keep even. I'm going to try getting the small container of dip, thinning it, and spraying with my hvlp. Hopefully next weekend. If it works i'm re doing it all plus roof.

#6 ·
Cool. (2 cents) Black out the chrome trim bits and go a bit moar low to complete the dramatic/aggressive look.

Trim pieces on doors, and door handles will be done this weekend. Chiclets removed too. I will never lower this car though. I won't do anything to alter the stock ride. Too many lowered and bagged trucks in my life to deal with that again...

BTW, this side has a huge fender gap because I just realized they put the wrong tire on it. They put a 285/30... LOL...looking at the picture, I thought it was the angle that made the gap look so big. I went to see if it looked better in the driveway and BAM there it was.

#14 ·
Wheels look sweet man. Lower that baby an inch to set it off even more.

#16 ·
Thats one sweet ride. Nice job oh the trunk!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.