Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Firebird Raceway 01/04/2013

2K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  STAGEUP 
#1 ·
I'll be out with the G8. Come get some!!

#5 ·
What are your mods? Depending on what you have done, I may or may not catch you. I'm gonna go for 12.4s this Friday.

#4 ·
Lol, drive out! You got two days!

#7 ·
We usually get 2-3 G8s at the track on a good night. And about 10-15 5th gen camaros. Haaa. I'm hoping for good d.a, we will see how it goes. Gonna drive the piss out of this thing. :)

#10 ·
Tune is the same, not much more I can get out of it with the camaro intake tube being my only engine mod. I am counting on the D.A and temperature to be someone what optimal. When I ran my 12.6@111, it was in the low 70s, high 60s, and d.a was 1800 ft.

#15 ·
Yep, you A6s have a better 1st gear!

#12 ·
well we touched up the tune and from 6500 to 7000 rpm all i lose is 3 horsepower. must be the big heads and large lsa of the cam. 224/236
646/646 117 lsa. then i just got back today from top gear motorsports where we replaced the balancer with the ati. nice piece. but the vibration came back. Sean from Top Gear put it on the rack. unbelievable. same axle is wobbling. G Force is going to send Sean the axle as they do not trust the dealership in Tucson. So I am down for two weeks. With new hoosiers I will shoot for 11.6 in a few weeks.

AZ Central.com (dragstrip to close April 1) stay tuned for more drama on that.

#13 ·
just went to azcentral.com new story tonight sais racing likely to contnue.

#14 ·
Yep, FIREBIRD IS STAYING OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16 ·
Crap. Don't think I can make this week or the 25th. Too bad cause I wanted to run in the good air too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#17 ·
Actually I will be there tonight but may need to tech with someone's helmet. Ill use mine to run.

#18 ·
I might show up too. I wish my 285's would come in. Looks like i'll be running on my 245's. I do need to make a few logs to send to my tuner.

#22 ·
lol, go get em! i am here in tucson watching the Suns on TV inbetween the wife barking at me. i will be there on the 24th.

#23 ·
Wow, congrats Rhett! Ill let him post his time.

#24 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.