Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Cruisin OC 5/17/12 - 5/20/12

4K views 39 replies 17 participants last post by  The09GXP 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Sounds good, I guess i'll be rolling down solo this year since my fiance is going with a friend of hers to California. I'll have to make sure to be on my best behavior lol.

#7 ·
For some reason I posted in the North East instead of Mid Atlantic section. Apparently I forgot where I live... Anyway as I said on their thread, we should try and form a g8board meet up over the weekend.

#8 ·
I NEED to go this year, because right after this time i'll be poppin another kid and / or moving out of state too. I don't care what day I go down, but I'd really like to go with a group. Never been there before so need some advice on places to stay / good stuff to do while down there. Keep me in the loop. Thanks

#10 ·
I would go to www.ococean.com/accommodations And look for anything. The rooms fill up fast plus you can read the reviews and see pictures of the rooms too. There is a show at the inlet in OC, a show at the Convention center, mini meets everywhere (hooters always has a good crowd with nice cars) and people cruising up and down coastal. In the 10+ years that I have been going, I have never gone to any of the organized shows and I have only seen the boardwalk cruise once, the most fun is on the streets

#11 ·
I am hoping to have my fiberglass ram air hood purchased painted and installed by this point. I sold off my Foose wheels, and bought some opel replica wheels. Trying to get the car back to more of a fun car.

#13 ·
hey guys im pretty new to the forum. i just bought my g8 back in january and have been trying to find some g8s in the baltimore area to cruise with.
been going to cruisin weekend since i was 14 and i cannot wait to take the g8 down

im all for a g8 meet during cruising weekend if there is interest

#14 ·
Where in the Baltimore area? I'm in bel air but I go all over Baltimore county for work.

#16 ·
Everything is in Oc...may 17through the 20th my wife and I will be down thursday night after work probably hit the road about 5 or 6 and were heading home late sat night... Like likwid said all the fun is on the streets about 10 of us probably will be there from ccg8cc. And tons of cars from lambos to beaters u name it most likely it will be there lol good fun.. If anyone wants to cruise down from maybe 95 or meet tocruise down let me know...Im in harford county exit 77.. 10 min from whitemarsh

#17 ·
Jones- Carroll country has some great roads I have friends over in Hampstead. I'll hit you up.

Blkout- I'm exit 80 543, you goIng thru DE or taking the bay bridge??

#19 ·
Going through DE my gps always says faster. Plus less traffic..
My cell is 443_858_7601 let me know

#24 ·
I'll be done later today and staying til sunday on 91st Street.

#25 ·
I just got down here. Is there anything Saturday for us???

#26 ·
Lets all meet up and have a mini meet.

#28 ·
Any certain place ill show up?

#30 ·
Made a redeye run down last night after work, drove back at 3am this morning... I spotted at least 2 WH, 2 LR, and 1 Blackie. Aside from a wave or nod, I didn't connect with anyone this year but they were all looking fresh.

Had several 2-3 gear pulls with a black SRT8 Jeep, red 5.0 Fox, 2010+ yellow SS, 2 different GTOs, WRX, VR6GTI, and a Maserati. Totally worth no sleep before I head into work, ended up 8 for 10 on the night :judge:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.