Pontiac G8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sup, Srt4 driver here looking for owner of G8 w/"I 8 A Hemi" plate.

26K views 378 replies 105 participants last post by  zepcom 
#1 ·
I gotz a srt4 that quick with hemi. Saw that guy running 14 sec qtr mile times at Byron.
Want to line em up and show you what a realz car and driver can do :pir_flag:
Guyz know him?

#5 ·
Clay aiken thats pretty funny, but no im not going to bingo. Let me guess a few things about your car tho, spray painted rims? huge spoiler? cut springs? fart can exhaust?

#13 ·
#20 ·
Well I back up my fellow G8 brothers. What city and state? I'll meet you at the track or on the street.

#22 ·
I know the plate and the person... Don't get all butt hurt that he beats hemis. Soooo you have a really souped up srt4 that's wayyyyy lighter that's pretty quick. Not impressed. What's your point?

Sent from my PG86100 using AutoGuide App

#23 ·
Smart thing to do, if this IS real, would be to private message him to inquire his mods, and like a gentleman, propose a challenge.
Otherwise you just make yourself look...well, like you look now, immature and unprofessional.

My .02 cents

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#24 ·
Smart thing to do, if this IS real, would be to private message him to inquire his mods, and like a gentleman, propose a challenge.
Otherwise you just make yourself look...well, like you look now, immature and unprofessional.

My .02 cents

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

I could respect it SO much more if the approach was even HALF-ASS right.

#30 ·
Isnt there a guy on here that has window decals that says something to do with hemi's and hes running a nitrous with a NO2 cam? Maybe he's talking about him.

#28 ·
Little lamb? Lion of Judah son! I would eat your skittle and crap out rainbows.

#36 ·
I'm guessing this kid doesn't even know what a real hemi actually is. One thing's for sure, he is awesome at putting a Z at the end of every word. Wait, let me guess, that makes me a hater, right?

#39 ·
Bet this youngster doesn't own a belt and his boxers are showing. He'll mine is a hemi..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#44 ·
"I believe "he'z" talking about bracketracer:"

Uh oh.........:wink2:

#46 ·
Still no location!!! If anything your "that guy" I just wanting to give u what u want. Then after ur said with your 1/4 mile performance we could hit a road course. Then we could hit the Texas mile! No wait you just want to come on here and use some mix of hood and ******* to annoy us all.

#50 ·
This has to be a joke...

Spelling and grammar are such overlooked subjects in school nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.