Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Someone broke my rear lid emblem!

2K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  JHew84 
#1 ·
The first time I take the g8 out for the night in 2 months, I pull the car back into the garage and notice that the center red portion of arrowhead emblem has been cut out! You can see the wedge mark of a knife against the side of the chrome and where the interior red used to be! I mean at least I didnt get a key mark along the paint anywhere, but how old school is that taking car badges? So I called gm, $85 for replacement!! That is definitely not an option. I know the g6 rear arrowhead sells for like 20 shipped brand new, think itll fit and look the same?

#2 ·
People got no respect these days, if its not one thing its another.. keying up someones car because its nice, throwing shopping carts into them. My personal favorite is when you park way in the back and some clown parks next to you just to be a dbag. Some people just need to be throw screaming from a helicopter. At least its a quick fix, coukd have been much worse. Still sorry to hear it

Wish I had a trunk monkey..

Sent from a nuke plant with my S3

#6 ·
Hey sorry to hear that its like we need 24 hour. Surveillance. For our rides none the less if u r not in a hurry for one i have a rear badge u can have but i wont be back in town until feb 20 if u can hold out till then send me a pm wit ur address and i will send it out then just beware of that location if u happen to that area again

#8 ·
That blows . Glad they didn't key the car or worse though. I would think a emblem would be less then twenty. I got my Holden one for 25.

#9 ·
Im surprised that no one has taken my holden emblem yet.

#12 ·
If it costs you more then 15 maybe 20 bucks ,go see crazy Paul about some Holden emblems.

#13 ·
Stick it back to society, go to a dealership w/ a G8 on the lot and get yourself a 5 finger discount.

#17 ·
I need one.... same thing happened to me also
Anyone has one for sale??

#19 ·
Have one if somebody wants.

#20 ·
I'll take it pM sent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.