Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Chicagoland G8 Sightings: Part Deuce.

27K views 233 replies 52 participants last post by  JUICED1 
#1 ·
#3 ·
saw a MGM GT on roosevelt road around 12pm, looks like you had some winter wheels on?

#5 ·
White Hot GT on Lake St. with black rally stripes on front fender. Right off Rohlwing.

White Hot GT on Mt. Prospect Rd. turning left onto Golf Rd.

Both seen yesterday.

#6 ·
A little off topic, but are there any good cruising spots in Chicago? I'll be out there in a few hours. If the weather is decent I'd like to see what the Chicago scene is like. Feel free to PM me if its not something you'd like posted.

#9 ·
What he said. Join the Chicago Holden Connection. If you want to hang out tonight, hit me up. A few of us may get together.

Saw a few G8s last night at our impromptu meet. :driving:

#8 ·
I saw two on my Saturday morning commute. The first was an IOM G8 west bound on Rt 52 in Joliet in front of the airport. The other was a SBM G8 coming down the hill on Rt52 in Shorewood.

#10 ·
WH G8 traveling north on Randall Rd. near Bowes in South Elgin about 7:30 last night. I was heading south, but it look like it had black wheels with red striping and tinted tail lights.

#11 ·
^^ He is a member of the Chicago Holden Connection. We all went to Luke's last night. You should join up, brother.

#12 ·
About 3:30 yesterday afternoon spotted a PBM heading north on Randall Rd near Bowes Rd. Looked like a GT running V6 taillights and HID's.

#13 ·
A WH G8 just went by, west bound on Caton Farm Rd @ County Line. I'm out on the deck watching the storms blow all around

#15 ·
I was followed by two women in an IOM G8 tonight on Infantry Drive on Joliet's west side.

#17 ·
Saw a dark color (gray?) G8 going south by the Fry's in Downers Grove, a little before 2pm I was going north in a liquid red

#19 ·
Today has been a banner day for G8 sightings. First was early afternoon on County Line Rd far west side of Joliet where I spied a PBM G8 going northbound as I went southbound. I saw it at the last minute and gave a small wave. This evening I saw a WH G8 right off of Infantry in Joliet. Tonight while sitting on the deck I've seen two more WH G8s. First was about 7:25 PM west bound on Caton Farm Road, the other was just moments ago. It was another WH G8 but had tinted windows and was also going westbound.

#21 ·
I saw an MSM G8 GT w/tinted windows on Essington Road just before 8 AM today. I saw a WH G8 on Jefferson at Infantry at about 12:30 this afternoon. These were both on Joliet's west side.

#24 ·
The WH may have been me...mostly stock GT with 18's and tints. I'm from Peoria but in the area for work. I stopped by the Chevy/GM dealership yesterday to drool over some satin graphite CTS-V wheels that I'm hoping to add next. I'll have to keep an eye out for other G8s while I'm up here.

#26 ·
Saw a WH w/ tinted windows and black rims going west on Butterfield by Meyers in Oakbrook around 8am.

#28 ·
Nice, u live around that area or just driving through? I work pretty much right at that intersection.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.