Pontiac G8 Forum banner

St. Louis sightings #2

52K views 988 replies 51 participants last post by  farsighted770 
#1 ·
Continue here

#2 ·
Looks like we have a new home...subscribed.

#3 ·
CoolJust got back from my first 1/4 pass at Gateway....best run of 13.37@105mph! 2.064 60' with 20s isn't too bad.
Got to run a red G8 twice, and there was a white G8 running too, awesome night!

#5 ·
there were 5 g8's at the track tonight, 3 racing, mine and a girl's i know, the red one with the red rims is there racing all the time, first time i've seen the white one, and neverendings car. our next test and tune is friday from 6-10, gates open at 3

#6 ·
I was wondering who's Black G8 that was in the spectator's area, saw yours sitting by the tower as usual. Did you plastic dip the wheels?

Oh and the tech guy put 11.50 on the sheet and circled it a bunch saying they've had some trouble.....I wonder who he could be referencing :D

#8 ·
Maybe they should quit kicking out street cars down there and more people would come back lol.

Yea the white g8 is a guy i tuned, what was the red g8 running i dont know if i know the guy.

#12 ·
Maybe they should quit kicking out street cars down there and more people would come back lol.
u haz racecar.

maybe racecar get race cage :slap:

:wink2:

#9 ·
The 2 runs I ran the red G8 he ran a 13.63 in sport and 2nd run in Drive was 13.76. My slowest run was my first at 13.44 when he ran his 13.6 and I pulled on him at the top. White GT was running 13.4s too, so there is a difference between your tune and a canned SuperChips tune.
Not sure how much the 275s help but I wasn't spinning launching at ~1300.

Both had stock tail lights but the White one had LED bulbs for the license plate and reverse lights, and the turnout was good considering both slick and street cars were there. Got 4 runs in.

#20 ·
I'll be there rain or shine. I'm still debating if I'm going to Behlmann or not tomorrow though.

#31 ·
I'm heading up there early hoping to be there before 10. I washed and polished today so I'm entering and I'm going to do a dyno run too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.