Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com - View Single Post - March 2013 G8 of the month winner, farsighted770!
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2013, 03:38 PM
farsighted770

[email protected] list...

First and foremost Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and all who vote in these regularly; this is such a cool deal to be able to participate in the fun stuff our G8 community does here. The competition is healthy and in that regard we all strive to have the fastest, the nicest, the prettiest, or just the right one for us; We all love our performance cars and I'm no exception, so bearing that in mind when i was looking at another vehicle i was struck by my 09 MGM G8 GT.

I bought this g8 off of another forum member (max power) and was blessed by how great a job he did fabbing the turbo kit I inherited. I am a perfectionist and this being a garage build it needed a few tweaks for me to be content so I went to work on it, enlisting the help of Joel Piper, and referring to Jeff on and off as I played with it, she's come a little ways and I still have some more in store for her. Stay tuned

Ron
"As soon as you're born you start dying, so you might as well have a good time" ~ Cake
2009 G8 GT - LSA > TT SOLD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
March G8 Of the Month! Thanks so much guys!

Last edited by farsighted770; 03-02-2013 at 10:57 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome