My 2cents on Pypes Headers - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
Exhaust Tech Headers, Catbacks, Mufflers, lack of mufflers

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-11-2018, 06:25 PM Thread Starter

My 2cents on Pypes Headers

So my son just did (redid) my G8 as it was getting boring. I owned the 888 since new and up to now it only had axle backs and a CAI. So after doing the DOD delete, going through the entire motor and installing Texas Speed stage 3 cam kit. My son called me to suggest we do headers at the same time. I said fine but just bolt up the rest of the exhaust. After new wheels and tires I did not want to spend another dime. Anyway we ordered the Pypes Headers HDR140S. They looked great and my son commented that he never seen a set of headers that fit so perfectly. Everything bolted up so easy and it looks almost as good as it sounds. Highly suggest these headers for anyone considering headers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-13-2018, 05:03 PM

Funny. I just installed my set of pypes yesterday Fit is great except for one plug wire rubbing on d2 port. Had to shell out 45$ to get a camaro ss wire to make it fit. Sound is crazy loud now though lol. Install was super easy. Did it myself in under 6 hours with just a jack.

2009 GT
CAI, Pypes LT, x-pipe, j-pipes and no restrictions
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page