Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Favorite T.V. Show about cars

2K views 16 replies 17 participants last post by  hgill02 
#1 ·
Just wondering what car themed T.V. shows are your favorites.

Counting Cars on the History Channel is mine. They kick butt restoring those 60's and 70's muscle cars.

:driving:

#2 ·
People may disagree with this but mine is Top Gear....wait for it....USA...

I don't think I've met someone who likes the US version...me on the other hand dislike the UK version.

Second to that would actually be a tie between counting cars and fast and loud. I hated fast and loud when it started but I like it a lot now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#3 ·
I like both of the Top Gears but you have to appreciate them in a different way...haha

Counting cars isn't too bad but like any "reality show" you have to ignore the things that are obviously scripted.

I need to set my DVR for some of these. Right now its only set for Top Gear US.

#5 ·
Early Top Gear is still the best. Ya know, when they actually reviewed cars?! The last few series are way too scripted and campy. I want to see more awesome cars on the track and less "segments" where they act like idiots.

#8 ·
Top Gear US, Australia. The original Automobile History that aired on the History Channel in its youth, My Classic Car and I do like if you want to count it as a TV show Jay Leno's Garage.

#9 ·
Top Gear UK...

#16 ·
To Gear UK was good until the latest shows.... They seems to be sponsored bu Toyota and their reviews are skewed. Clarkson said the best car he ever drove is a Toyota.... What a bunch of BS.... The challenges, they used all Toyotas Hilux any other truck with the same.mods can do the same things.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.