New Era OTR - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
New Era Performance

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 05:24 PM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

New Era OTR

it has recently come to out attention that there has been a few instances of water ingestion with some of our OTR intakes, due to hood seals leaking. As a result we will be sending out covers to make this a non-issue. We have already sent out a handful of the covers, but a few months ago we had lost some orders due to a computer issue. So we ask that you please contact us via email ([email protected]) to ensure that you will receive the cover, if you haven't already.

Also all of our new units will come with the cover obviously to ensure there are no future issues. If you have had any issues please contact us. we are truly sorry for any inconveniences this may have cause.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-27-2009, 06:07 PM

I received mine a while ago, now the only problem is when I take the filter out I have to remove the cover on the top to shimmy it out(that seems damn near impossible to take the filter out and I havn't done it yet) so when I go to put this cover piece back on...since it is held on with double back sticky tape....what happens after cleaning the filter 2-3 times. Have to go buy more sticky tape its seems

2009 G8 GT Stryker Blue Metallic
19" Chromed GT Rims - 6.0 Holden Badges - 6K HIDs - LED Fogs - Clear Bumper Reflectors

New Era Performance OTR CAI - VMS HSKR - custom 2 1/2" catback /w Magnaflow xpipe and Flowmaster 40s - SLP 160 Thermostat - SLP LT headers /w high flow cats - VMS Tune - BMR Strut bar

13.339 @ 107.14mph /w 2.119 60'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page