I'm back! How about a Sport and Premium GT for 26,995.00 + TTL!! - Page 2 - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
Gay Pontiac-Buick-GMC Dickinson (Houston), TX

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-11-2009, 01:21 PM Thread Starter

No sir, I did not
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-11-2009, 02:05 PM

Hey Nino, different topic. Did you see the story in High Performance Pontiac Magazine this month on the 62 Super Duty Catalina that was raced by Gay Pontiac back in the early 60's? You'll certainly want to hang that on the wall in your dealership.

2009.5 Sport Red M6 GXP Solid Roof

Last edited by 73bird; 06-11-2009 at 06:27 PM.
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-11-2009, 03:42 PM

Nino I'll see you tomorrow. Guess the drive back to MD will be a good break in period.

post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-11-2009, 09:01 PM

hey guys Nino is a stand up guy. showed up at the dealer to look and intending to buy but the Goss from maryland swooped in and took my car. But, Nino hooked me up with its identical twin for the same price. Good guy there in my book. To bad I didn't have a bigger down payment saw several GXP's on the lot. Because of Nino, Gay GMC will get my future business when I decide to replace my truck.
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-11-2009, 10:20 PM
2009 G8 GXP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xddave View Post
hey guys Nino is a stand up guy. showed up at the dealer to look and intending to buy but the Goss from maryland swooped in and took my car. But, Nino hooked me up with its identical twin for the same price. Good guy there in my book. To bad I didn't have a bigger down payment saw several GXP's on the lot. Because of Nino, Gay GMC will get my future business when I decide to replace my truck.
Nino is a stand up guy. He put my azz in a car I never dreamed I could afford.
Gay Pontiac already had my business, Nino kept it.

2013 Deep Impact Blue Mustang GT, automatic. Steeda lower control arms, GT 500 axle backs, BAMA tune, Nitto 275/40/17 NT05R drag radials, Airaid CAI.............12.13 @ 115.33......1.891...... 4/19/13 Royal Purple
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 08:29 AM

Damn makes me feel like I got ripped LOL. Was this price with 0 percent or included cash back instead?

2009 MGM Pontiac G8 GT
K&N intake and Magnaflow Exhaust

1997 Pontiac Formula M6 *SOLD*
Stroked Sprayed 6 Speed

2006 Yamaha R1 Raven*SOLD*
520 Chain +2 in the Rear.
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 08:47 AM
Capital City G8

Nino, I ended up getting my car for $802.16 below suppliere/credit union pricing. The dealer was shady when doing this. They wanted to give me a separate check for the $802.16. Instead I asked them to just add the $802.16 to my trade. On my buyers sheet that is what they did, they showed that they sold me the car for supplier pricing and gave me $802.16 more for my trade. While shady for not being totally honest, I said that would be fine. I bought the car on 4/23. The dealer is calling, emailing and plain badgering the crap out of me because they want me to bring in my Credit Union verification because GM wants it. I already have the title, have my tags and the transaction is done. My car was in the service pay 17 out of the first 33 days with major issues and the dealership I bought the car from was no help whatsoever. I had to take it to another shop that was great with me. My question is, why are they pushing me for the Credit Union info?

Sorry to hijack your thread :-)
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 12:43 PM Thread Starter

Gossamer : The new record for longest distance traveled to us! Thanks for coming in and I hope you enjoy your car as much as I enjoy mine.

xddave : I appreciate you giving me a chance to sell you a car! Thanks for the business and Ill be here whenever you need another one with the same great, easy deals.

OLD_GOAT : Hopefully there will be something fun from GM in the future for us to keep looking at, for now our GXP's will have to do.

WhiteHotWhyNot : 30,995.00 + TTL

Virus : It's cool, I have done the same for some customers to make it look better for the banks usually and get them more for the trade. It also helps our allocation of cars and helps us earn more units.
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 05:59 PM

Well I made it back. Took 26 hours straight with no stopping but it was worth it. Nino was great and it was well worth the drive back . Good time with the wife. My only issue Nino is I would slap your detail guy in the back of the head though. He needs to remember to put the windows down to clean the whole thing. no big deal.
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 06:22 PM

does the zero % financing go along with this deal? I'm doubting it. What sort of interest rate are new car loans going for these days?
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 11:08 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossamer View Post
Well I made it back. Took 26 hours straight with no stopping but it was worth it. Nino was great and it was well worth the drive back . Good time with the wife. My only issue Nino is I would slap your detail guy in the back of the head though. He needs to remember to put the windows down to clean the whole thing. no big deal.

Now thats a drive.. Woah.

I made the detail guy pay for it tonight... Kept him there till 10 while he cleaned the white GXP for a customer.
post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 07:56 PM

Now why aren't there similar deals here in Northern CA? Best I got after looking all over is CU discount - rebate - loyalty which is $29,236 for a GT with Premium and Sport. It's not like they're selling like hot cakes - my nearest dealer still have the same 7 G8's from last month. Asking for the 0% APR offer is worse - dealers say you have to pay MSRP for that.

Even the used car market here sucks with prices like $25K for a used V6 and $27K for a used GT.

Guess the wife might get her Volvo after all. Trying to worm my way up from a G6 to a G8 by telling her of supposedly great discounts (despite the dying brand).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page