Pontiac G8 Forum banner

This is it... The last of them

10K views 31 replies 21 participants last post by  Northstar 
#1 · (Edited)
All are Sport and Premium, none have a roof.

2 Red with red and onyx interior
Red with onyx interior (bluetooth)
1 Magnetic Gray Metallic with Onyx

This is the last of them and the last of this deal. Once they are gone they are gone. No more chances from here on out.

27,295.00 + TTL for any sport and premium car.

#2 ·
Great deals. I negotiated down to within $150 of a "Nino deal" locally with a lot of haggling. Get 'em while they last...

#5 ·
Which dealer?

#6 ·
like literally you can't get anymore nino?

#12 ·
They are all over here (no more boats) and the lots in Benecia are empty (might be a few straggler cars that haven't arrived in dealerships). Just 5000-7000 G8's remain, including few GXP's. To quote an old song, "it's now or never..."

#18 ·
Nino,

Any luck with the vin I sent you? We would like to do this as soon as possible.

#22 ·
Welp... the last of my need to hi-jack this thread...
my last G8 just sold. The sport red GXP, solid roof, onyx & all - season tires...

I AM SO SAD!

#29 ·
My brother test drove that GXP! He's thinking about buying one.

#26 ·
To the dealers here:

Has the G8 been the best selling model this year?
Again, don't wanna step on Nino's toes, but his damn section has some good threads. :) Always welcome to talk in my section... the ghost town it is at the moment.

I sell way more G6's, Vibes, and Torrents than G8's except for the past two months just for the fact I am running out of Pontiacs.

#28 ·
We didnt get many G8s to begin with. Our sister store had more and we just traded for what we needed. I think maybe we have sold 10 G8 GTs, 3 GXPs and a handful of V6s.

But they are all gone. :'( At least I have my picture of the car hauler full of GXPs for memory!

#31 · (Edited)
There are several in the OKC area. 10 V-6's, 23 GT's, and 2 GXP's as per Pontiac's Web Site Vehicle search engine. The GXP's, one is manual the other auto and both are Liquid Red. The dealers are Hudiburg, Ferguson, Bob Howard, and Bob Moore. Just do a search on Pontiac's site for zip 73110.

Rob

P.S. Checked each dealer website.
Hudiburg- 10 GT, 1 V-6
Ferguson- 1 GXP manual, 10 GT, 9 V-6
Bob Moore- 5 GT, 2 V-6
Bob Howard- 1 GXP auto

That makes 39 in OKC for anyone interested, more than the website. Sorry for the hijack.

#32 ·
Nino, is the inventory on your website up to date? My sister has three job offers in Texas (one in Houston) and my parents will be going down there to get a feel for the area and the places she could be working, and if the incentives for August stay the same or get better, perhaps they'll have to fly down and drive back in a G8.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.