Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Z/28 vs GT-R

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  HKYStormFront 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I love the z28! Thanks for sharing the video

#3 ·
I enjoyed that. Thank you. I look forward to when the new Z06 increases the margin of victory over the GT-R.

#6 ·
Don't be so sure...

No matter who "wins" the inevitable comparisons, there's no denying that we are living in a 2nd golden age of performance cars. They all just keep getting better and better.

#4 ·
Thought this was an awesome comparison. You always hear car media compare cars to the GTR, its nice to see a Camaro take one down (kinda). Chevrolet did a great job with that Z/28, the only thing they got wrong was the price. But for that performance maybe its not as bad as everyone thinks.

#5 ·
I've been listening to nothing but how much GM paid for the win. I mean after all the GTR is greatest car ever made. ;)

You don't even have to drive it, it'll do everything for you.

Sent From: A Nuclear Facility

#9 ·
Until they sit and gripe about how much GM paid MT for this review. Lol.

When every GTR fanboi posts about how great it is I am going to post that link haha.

Sent From: A Nuclear Facility

#7 ·
Thanks for the link! I enjoyed watching that, as well as their RS5 vs C63 AMG comparison:)

I love the GTR based on it's role as a supercar killer that only costs $100k even, but that Camaro Z/28 gets my vote. Sure we can all race stop light to stop light, and fall in love with the awd GTR, but when real men race, between these two machines the Z/28 takes my vote.

Ryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.