Hacked Atari Gauge kits for the 2009+ G8's available now from SAS! - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Hacked Atari Gauge kits for the 2009+ G8's available now from SAS!

Thats right now you can get the correct US programmed version of these awesome gauges developed by GTPprix/WAMS using the factory OE low temp rated G8 display AND the correct VIN Matching/programming per unit to avoid option mismatch codes from the BCM as well (please check your Model year on the site!). These also include custom dimmer curve programming to help with the fact that these units are pretty bright stock.

These include all the necessary hardware including plug and play harness and a full instruction manual developed on a G8.

Everyone involved with this project appreciates your patience while we got everything lined up and tweaked to do these right!

The harnesses are enroute from AUS we have ten units programmed ready to go with more on the way and will ship the second the harnesses arive in about a week or so.

We have also extended a preorder price for those of you who have been patiently waiting!

Here is a direct link to order:

http://sellersautosport.com/store?pa...category_id=31

Sellers Auto Sport
www.sellersautosport.com
The best in New Vehicle Sales and Service combined with the best of the Aftermarket!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 10:38 AM
The Ultimate Muscle Car!

Very nice to see and great price!!!!!

'09.5 PBM G8 GT (Premium, Sport, Sunroof, Bluetooth)
post #3 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 11:07 AM
Banned

It will not work for 08 ?

post #4 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 12:24 PM

Just ordered.... Great update for the 09's Thanks!

2009 Pacific Slate Metallic Blue G8 GT sports and premium package with hacked Atari gages. MODS: I can not confirm or deny the existence of modifications on the car
post #5 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 12:44 PM

The linked site is not working for me on two different browsers--is there a problem?
post #6 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 12:48 PM
'11 STI Sedan

is there an option to send in an 08 unit to be programmed?

'11 STI : Stage 1 93oct, Cobb AP, AEM CAI

'08 G8 GT : intense stage 1 tune, rotofab, breytons, magnaflow (SOLD)

post #7 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 12:56 PM

EXCELLENT!

Just ordered mine as well, and it said there were 9 available. Just to clarify, does this mean I'll get mine in soon, from the first 10 you already had, when the harnesses arrive? GTPprix mentioned it being a pre-order, so I'm assuming he means that you're just waiting on the harnesses to get here before starting to ship the first ones out?

Also, great work on getting everything sorted out, to the both of you guys. It seemed like it turned into quite a task.

Oh and BTW, the pre-order price you mentioned is the one on your site, correct?

Last edited by rez0nance; 05-20-2009 at 01:06 PM.
post #8 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltah View Post
is there an option to send in an 08 unit to be programmed?
PM GTPprix for info on the 2008's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rez0nance View Post
EXCELLENT!

from the first 10 you already had, when the harnesses arrive? GTPprix mentioned it being a pre-order, so I'm assuming he means that you're just waiting on the harnesses to get here before starting to ship the first ones out?
100% correct! We had a ton of people working on this, GMSPO, Holden, The Connector Suppliers, Holden Dealers and Holden Parts Resellers; it's been a bit of a nightmare to say the least that and the extended testing we did with different settings ect.

Sellers Auto Sport
www.sellersautosport.com
The best in New Vehicle Sales and Service combined with the best of the Aftermarket!
post #9 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 01:08 PM

Garage
Me Too!!

Yep -- I took the plunge as well; Thanks GTPPrix for tempting us sooooooo much that it became a required mod!

--zepcom

2009.1 ZEPCOM MGM G8 GT
Kooks LT's, SOLO HFC & Mach Unbalanced with J-pipes, SLP Tips.
Livernois tune, VCM, FE3's, full Holden blue gauges conversion, iphone on display. Daily Driver FTW
The ZEPCOM G8 was SOLO's test mule
www.youtube.com/zepcom

Bought 3/30/2009, retired 7/18/2017 at 136k miles, still strong. Been a great ride, she will be missed!
post #10 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan View Post
It will not work for 08 ?
Im pretty sure that GTPprix can program your 08 Atari gauges with the upgrade.

2009 Pacific Slate Metallic Blue G8 GT sports and premium package with hacked Atari gages. MODS: I can not confirm or deny the existence of modifications on the car
post #11 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 01:24 PM

Strange. When I go to the link, I have to scroll way down for the information, and then after I enter the required information--quantity, year, and VIN, I click on Add to Cart, and nothing happens. I created an account and logged in and everything, cookies are enabled as well. I've tried this several times on different browsers.

Also, I called the contact number listed on the Sellers Auto Sport site for some help (1-800-PONTIAC) and I get a dealer in North Dakota who knows nothing about Sellers Auto Sport--either the person who answered or the parts department. Not sure what's going on here--??

Thanks for the help--

Last edited by sven; 05-20-2009 at 01:27 PM.
post #12 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

We are aware that there is an issue with the site under Firefox and are updating one of the machines here to IE 8 to make sure it works as all our machines here run IE 7 and so far have no issues. The Issue with the phone # we are researching as well as it works on our end but in the mean time please feel free to call 248-478-8000 and have the operator transfer you to auto sport; sorry for the mix up.

Sellers Auto Sport
www.sellersautosport.com

Last edited by SellersAutoSport; 05-20-2009 at 02:00 PM.
post #13 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 03:05 PM

Ok, I tried it with IE7 and it works. However, an issue for me is that it looks like the order form is not secure--there's no "https" and nothing that leads me to believe that it will encrypt my credit card information, and I don't see any Paypal option. I went through the process up to the page where it requires credit card information, hoping that it would start to be encrypted there, but it doesn't look like it. Am I missing something?
post #14 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Nope you were right, somehow our shopping cart setup reverted to our pre-SSL settings it should be ok now man what a pain.

Sellers Auto Sport
www.sellersautosport.com
post #15 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 03:35 PM

Problem solved--ordered it without a problem after the fix.

Thanks!
post #16 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 03:49 PM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sven View Post
Problem solved--ordered it without a problem after the fix.

Thanks!
Thanks for the heads up! For those of you who have been asking YES these do include a warranty since they are the official GM North American part we'll stand behind them.

Sellers Auto Sport
www.sellersautosport.com
post #17 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Hsv Gts Pimp

Do these plug into the cars bus/can (whatever the hell its called) ?
post #18 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 06:58 PM

how much to have them intalleD?
post #19 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 07:43 PM

I've been following this since the beginning. Just ordered mine. Great job, guys!!! Can't wait to get it installed. I'm also really happy that you included a custom dimmer program. That was the one thing I was afraid of.
post #20 of 109 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 12:42 AM

I just ordered one also, but I was wondering just how plug & play it really is? Literally just plug in a wiring harness, are there wires to locate and splice into, or do we need to install the proper sensors and make the connections? I know the information is on the CAN, because I have a ScanGaugeII plugged into the OBDII and am monitoring the same information on it, but I would rather have this as it will be a much more sanitary install.
Any chance of posting a download of the instructions on your page? I'd like to be able to study them and send a copy to my mechanic so we understand what is involved before we start on it.

Thanks

John

1965 427 S/C Shelby Cobra
1965 427 Shelby Street Cobra
1965 289 Shelby Comp Cobra
1965 289 Shelby Street Cobra
1999 Shelby Series 1, 1 of 15 Supercharged
2008 GT500 Convertible
1968 Z28 (For Sale)
1969 Camaro 502/M6 (For Sale)
2008 Freightliner Sportchassis Tow Vehicle
2009.5 SRM G8 GXP M6 (For Sale)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page