Newbie to the forum - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
Newbie/Introduction Forum How to post pics and other technical marvels

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 12:40 PM Thread Starter

Newbie to the forum

Hey guys
I'm not a newbie to cars, but I'm not real familiar with Pontiac G8's. I joined your forum because I have a base model 2008 Pontiac G8 right now that I need to sell for my wife's family. The car belonged to my wife's sister who battled cancer for about 10 years, was in remission, and then the cancer returned and it quickly spread and she passed away last August from brain cancer.

I have been working on a few things on the car that needed attention like, replaced the right rear window motor and regulator assem., replaced window and door lock switch's on console, replaced the broken left side engine mount, removed and recovered the headliner, and did some detailing of the interior and engine compartment, but I need some help with a current draw problem before I can feel good about selling the car to someone. (It's a very nice car, but has a battery draw problem that I have traced to the vehicles "theft deterrent system"). I'll post a question in the appropriate place on the forum and see if you with experience on these cars has any suggestions for me.

Thanks
Dennis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page