Further Development for G8s - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
Superchips

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

Further Development for G8s

Other than posting on the forum to push for sales, is Superchips planning to develop tuning any further for G8s? It seems that the 'fuel saver' tune has been touted to be in development for over a year with no update on progress, which I assume means it has been abandoned. I believe a number of members have also mentioned having other issues with the current tune, to the point that many sell the tuners containing the previous versions, calling it a perk.

To that end, it doesn't seem that Superchips is doing anything to further advance G8 tuning. I can understand if this is the decision since G8's are no longer produced, but it may be worth mentioning this since many may purchase the tuner with an "always current and updated" mentality, when that no longer seems to be the case.

I respect Superchips, but please be forward with your customers in this regard. Thanks.

2009 PBM G8 GT
TVS 1900 Maggie w/2.8" pulley (9-10 PSI), Maximizer LTs, High Flow Cats, LS9 injectors, Rotofab CAI, LC-2 WB, 40A KB BAP, TR6ix plugs, self tuned [250+ flashes], Camaro Paddle Shifters, UPR catch can, 4300k HIDs, Remote Start Heated Seat Control Module , Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge, JBL GTO628's, JL 8w3v3's w/JBL P180.2, Bridgestone RE-11 tires
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page