Just some pics of the LR - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-03-2013, 06:53 PM Thread Starter

Just some pics of the LR

After being skeptical of a red car, I have really been loving it. I've brought it to work a couple times, and some of the guys can't believe how nice and clean it is. This particular place is going to be our new office at work. We are redoing it all. Today, I brought the car in while we are hanging all the new duct work for some roof top A/C's.

I decided to snap some pics. I'm enjoying this car, but want some opinions on what you all think of the wheels? This car has been on the forums, for two previous members, and they loved the wheels, I just don't know if they are for me. What do you guys think? The size? The color? (bronze)

1111.jpg

111.jpg

11.jpg

photo_3 (2).jpg

2008 LR GT: Kooks LTs/mids, Vararam, Crawford tune/ported intake, Maximizer axle back, 19" VMR V803, Eibach rear, H&R front, FE3, Whiteline
12.67 at 112

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-03-2013, 09:10 PM

I think they look sharp! If you decide to go a different route...

I have the Camaro 20s and they ride quite a bit rougher than my stock 19s did!

2009 G8 GT - Liquid Red, Sport Package - SOLD

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-03-2013, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

Thank you! I have some black Camaro 20's in the garage as well. However, I'm not sure I even want to go that route lol. It'll be known as I'm here longer and longer, that I am very indecisive on mods. I am now thinking either going with a 20" Nurburgring, to replace my 18" Nurburgring. However, another thought is just to have my wheels powder coated. I think the 18's may look pretty good, once the entire car is lowered. Plus, the extra meat on the tire helps with that "riding rough". The weight on these 18's is very light, which is another thing to think about.

Camaro wheels do look incredible on this car though. Do you have any pics of yours with your black 20's?

2008 LR GT: Kooks LTs/mids, Vararam, Crawford tune/ported intake, Maximizer axle back, 19" VMR V803, Eibach rear, H&R front, FE3, Whiteline
12.67 at 112

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-04-2013, 08:30 AM
Hsv Gts Pimp

Not a fan of the wheel color myself, and from the sounds of it neither are you. The car looks really clean though.

09 LR Gt- Vector Stage II with larger cam, Yank 3200, Vararam, tranny cooler, HSRK, Stainless Works 1 7/8 LT's, offroad x-pipe, and SW catback, dual gauge pod, AeroForce gauges.
447rwhp / 411rwtq

Big thanks to Crazy Paul for all his help.

99 Viper GTS - 1 of 22
15 Bmw 335i M-Sport Xdrive
08 Charger Srt-8 Superbee
13 ZL1 Vert'
76 Corvette L82 Stingray
06 Jeep Srt-8
08 Altima coupe
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-04-2013, 04:06 PM Thread Starter

Thank you, and no I'm not. I just need to make the decision between the 18's or 20's now. I'm getting some good ideas here from the past photos, though.

12.67 at 112

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-04-2013, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Fivecc View Post
Thank you! I have some black Camaro 20's in the garage as well. However, I'm not sure I even want to go that route lol. It'll be known as I'm here longer and longer, that I am very indecisive on mods. I am now thinking either going with a 20" Nurburgring, to replace my 18" Nurburgring. However, another thought is just to have my wheels powder coated. I think the 18's may look pretty good, once the entire car is lowered. Plus, the extra meat on the tire helps with that "riding rough". The weight on these 18's is very light, which is another thing to think about.

Camaro wheels do look incredible on this car though. Do you have any pics of yours with your black 20's?
Just a couple...

2009 G8 GT - Liquid Red, Sport Package - SOLD

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-04-2013, 07:33 PM Thread Starter

Car looks great! Thank you.

12.67 at 112

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page