Had a Photo Shoot for High Performance Pontiac Magazine here is one picture - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2014, 05:54 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Had a Photo Shoot for High Performance Pontiac Magazine here is one picture

Well I found out good news and bad news today my car will be in the magazine but it will be the last High Performance Pontiac magazine after 35 years they have shut the doors and stop producing the magazine. I was able to get a sneak peak of the pictures and wanted to share my favorite one. I will find out when the magazine will be out very soon.

2009 Pontiac G8 GT P.S.M Sport + Premium with Sun Roof. VCM CAI,Tune by HP Tuners, Ported Intake & Throttle Body, Kooks Headers & X-Pipe with Pypes Violators, Nitrous Outlet Direct Port System, Precision Industries 2800 Stall.GXP Diffuser, Brembo's, lots of goodies from Crazy Paul.SS-V series 1 bumper and hood. Camaro 3.27 Diff. Staggered 20s, Nitto 555 Tires,Complete BMR suspension upgrade. Just installed Texas Speed Heads and Cam. New times coming.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/btrflag8gt/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2014, 09:17 AM

Great pic. Although it's a shame they're no longer going to publish the magazine, I'd still consider it an honor to be in the final issue.

2009 PBM G8 GT
TVS 1900 Maggie w/2.8" pulley (9-10 PSI), Maximizer LTs, High Flow Cats, LS9 injectors, Rotofab CAI, LC-2 WB, 40A KB BAP, TR6ix plugs, self tuned [250+ flashes], Camaro Paddle Shifters, UPR catch can, 4300k HIDs, Remote Start Heated Seat Control Module , Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge, JBL GTO628's, JL 8w3v3's w/JBL P180.2, Bridgestone RE-11 tires
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 10:26 PM

That is one awesome picture. That really sucks they are shutting down. Seems like we have had a couple of board members in there.

2009 Liquid Red G8 GT Sold!!!

Current: 2013 Camaro ZL1

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-08-2014, 11:02 PM

Details on the headlights...

2008 GT - 2300 Maggie, Comp cam, ARH LTs, staggered Breyton GTS, 6spd Manual conversion DONE!!
From previous owner: 552 RWHP, 589 RWTQ; Tuned by Patrick G via EFI live Autocal
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2014, 06:41 AM

Hmmmmm.... looks like you may be burning a little oil there bud.

It was only a matter of time seeing Pontiac closed its doors 5 years ago.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2014, 06:57 AM
OGOC Member

Looks awesome, man, look forward to seeing the rest of the pics!

Shame about the magazine, though . If they're winding things down, it does maybe explain why we couldn't get them to respond to our inquiries about having them cover our meet a couple of weeks ago (45 G8's in attendance... have a look here... https://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159473).

OGOC (Ontario G8 Owners Club) Member
2009 SRM GT, Pat G tune, Kooks LTH & Corsa, paddle shifters, biga$$ CTS-V brakes, CarboTech pads, RotoFab, 275/35/18 on Interlagos (18x9.5), Tein/Koni/BMR, GXP diffuser, SharkFin, CoStar, hood 'overbite' fix, etc.

Join us for The 6th Annual OGOC (Ontario G8 Owners Club) Lakeview Meet -- June 9, 2018 at Mosport! (CTMP)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
magazine , photo shoot

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page