Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Video: Skyline Drive

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Ewing 
#1 · (Edited)
Last weekend a group of G8 owners from the Capital City G8 Car Club got together for a cruise along Skyline Drive in Virginia. There were a total of 13 G8s in attendance and the drive/scenery was incredible. I was privlaged enough to be able to capture some video from the nearly 6 hours of driving! Enjoy:

I must give big thanks to all of those who allowed me to mount video cameras to their cars!

-Todd...

#4 ·
Great job on the vids Todd.

#5 ·
Wow!!! That turned out awesome. Good job

#6 ·
You the man Todd!

#7 ·
Waaaaaay Cooooool! Great job. Thanks.

#8 ·
Awesome job with the video Todd!! That was very cool.

#17 ·
Nice footage! Great to see some of that trip back as we weren't able to be on that leg of the cruise. Todd, did you ever put all this stuff on a DVD for purchase? If so, please PM me the info. BTW, just curious how long does it usually take for you to upload these clips? Even though I have a cable connection the upload speed sucks and would take me hours and hours. Hoping we get something like Fios soon.

#19 ·
Very nice. I'd love to get video shooting and editing skills like that. Good job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.