A piece of DOO DOO who got what he had coming.. - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-05-2010, 05:34 PM Thread Starter

A piece of DOO DOO who got what he had coming..

First off a man should never hit a woman PERIOD!!!! I am glad this piece of crap got what he had coming. BIG TOUGH GUY I am glad your getting your 15 seconds of fame....

Street Justice at its best

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...b-330a87db4f24

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2013 Mustang GT M6 3.73
Wrenched&tuned by CMS
G8 GT sold
Wrenched&[email protected]
[email protected] DA2400+
sound clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8trh7SkzQg
drag racing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA5td_Jm1OE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-05-2010, 05:46 PM
Yep, that just happened..

That was frickin awesome!

2008 Liquid Red G8, Thunder Racing Custom Camshaft
219/230, 607/610, 114 LSA, DOD Delete
Kooks LTH, kooks catted x-pipe, kooks axle back, Roto-fab CAI and 25% udp, DMH electric exhaust cutouts, little shot(alright, maybe not so little) of happy juice courtesy of HSW and tune by Tony G at HP Performance. Oh yeah, and 08 Super Bee as well!
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-05-2010, 06:32 PM

Damn, know who you pick a fight with. The guy would have gotten away with just beating the girl down but had to then taunt another guy... Know when to run people, know when to run.

Justice always comes back for ya one way or another, funny how quickly justice came this time.

www.discounttiredirect.com

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-05-2010, 06:52 PM

HAHA! Love it.

I am pretty sure that guy who suckered punched the chick was probably pushing 250lbs. Huerta fights at or around 155lbs.......that is some serious confidence (also pronounced "balls") to run down a freaking linebacker sized dude and beat him unconscious.

Side note: This article seriously pisses me off. The writer bashes on Huerta for abusing his UFC abilities, and says people should not condone violence in any form. Are you kidding me?!?! The guy almost took the head of a defenseless girl straight off her shoulders! Huerta simply did what 99% of men in this world are too cowardly and sheepish to do themselves. Guy deserves whatever he gets for cheap shotting a girl. /endrant

2009 G8 GT MGM w/Sport and Prem ( SOLD )
Midnight Silver Staggered Camaro 20's, Custom CAI.
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-05-2010, 06:56 PM

Garage
geesh, what terrible video stability, I got dizzy watching that.

2009.1 ZEPCOM MGM G8 GT
Kooks LT's, SOLO HFC & Mach Unbalanced with J-pipes, SLP Tips.
Livernois tune, VCM, FE3's, full Holden blue gauges conversion, iphone on display. Daily Driver FTW
The ZEPCOM G8 was SOLO's test mule
www.youtube.com/zepcom

Bought 3/30/2009, retired 7/18/2017 at 136k miles, still strong. Been a great ride, she will be missed!
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-05-2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shneaky View Post
HAHA! Love it.

I am pretty sure that guy who suckered punched the chick was probably pushing 250lbs. Huerta fights at or around 155lbs.......that is some serious confidence (also pronounced "balls") to run down a freaking linebacker sized dude and beat him unconscious.

Side note: This article seriously pisses me off. The writer bashes on Huerta for abusing his UFC abilities, and says people should not condone violence in any form. Are you kidding me?!?! The guy almost took the head of a defenseless girl straight off her shoulders! Huerta simply did what 99% of men in this world are too cowardly and sheepish to do themselves. Guy deserves whatever he gets for cheap shotting a girl. /endrant
Theres always gonna be pus..... like that.

2009 Black G8 GXP M6 Red/Onyx
Lots of Mods
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 01:01 AM

Quote:
HAHA! Love it.

Huerta was one of my favorite fighters before this. The guy fights with no fear and never quits, obviously....LOL

09 Liquid Red G8 GT.Solo Axle Back, Roto Fab, 19" VMR VB3's (SOLD) :-(
2000 Trans Am...Nasty Whine.
2010 SRT8...Nicely Modded.
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 06:33 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
HAHA! Love it.

100% correct there...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2013 Mustang GT M6 3.73
Wrenched&tuned by CMS
G8 GT sold
sound clip:
drag racing:
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 09:27 AM

Why is anyone hating on Huerta? Some HUGE moron blind sides some girl and knocks her down and thats cool? Huerta does the same thing to him and its not right?
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Huerta simply did what 99% of men in this world are too cowardly and sheepish to do themselves.
Considering the size of the guy, you can consider me a coward.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2004 IW Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
-CAI

2008 IOM Pontiac G8 GT

GO Mods: Kooks 1 3/4" Headers w/ Durachrome coating by PM-FL, Kooks Catted X-pipe, Solo axlebacks w/ j-pipes, VaraRam intake, VMS 93 Octane ECM/TCM tune, a bunch of Pedders I still need to install

356 rwhp/ 370 rwtq

SHOW Mods: 20% tint all around, polished Camaro 20's w/ 245/35/20 Nitto NT555 fronts and 275/30/20 Nitto NT555 rears, detailed with Adam's.
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010, 12:50 AM
Banned

Last edited by 66cat389; 08-20-2010 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Rich-N-texas
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by familycaronROIDS! View Post

First off its a 6'3+ 250lbs+ man hitting a small woman when she is not looking . When Huerta & the suspect are gonna engage they are facing each other like men.

If someone knocks out your wife,mom,sister or daughter out dont trip I have there back cause by the sounds of it you would probably pick FLIGHT instead of FIGHT

Hitting a woman is just not right I dont care how you see.

Try re-reading what I said I think you missed something. I was refering to those who are giving the dude a hard time for defending the girl. I think he did the right thing.

Not sure how you could have possibly confused what I was saying but I hope this clears it up.
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010, 08:38 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
Try re-reading what I said I think you missed something. I was refering to those who are giving the dude a hard time for defending the girl. I think he did the right thing.

Not sure how you could have possibly confused what I was saying but I hope this clears it up.
I stand corrected....

Fixed

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2013 Mustang GT M6 3.73
Wrenched&tuned by CMS
G8 GT sold
sound clip:
drag racing:
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 11:03 PM

too bad there wasnt better footage.

2009.5 G8 GT Premium ~Sex Panther Black~
Performance: Superchips Cortex, Roto-Fab 91 Octane Tune, Roto-Fab CAI, SOLO Axleback, Amsoil 5w30
Appearance: 20% Tint, Debadged, Modifed H9 Low beams, Holden V-badge
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 11:22 PM

while i think the guy who sucker punched the girl is a douche, it doesn't condone beating him to a bloody pulp (u can hear his buddy yelling his name, prolly to prevent a bloodbath) - his attack was caught on video and that was sufficient to lock him up. but huerta's actions were videotaped too, so he's gonna be booked as well. both should be locked up imo, sorry. he might be smaller, but he knows he's a lethal weapon w/ his skills and that takes self control.

'08 PBM GT
Roto-Fab CAI, SLP Headers, GXP Catback, Custom Tune
Pedders Street I, FE3 Struts
Tints, Sharkfin antenna, passenger seat mod
19" VMR V810 Gunmetal Wheels
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-10-2010, 01:13 AM

I stood up to a guy who was beating the hell out of this chick on bar road when I was stationed in Japan. Had the guy pinned up against the wall and the chick hit me over the head with a bottle... when the cops showed up she said I was trying to kill her husband and they thought I was the one that beat her down! Thank god for cameras and witnesses. I'd still help out again though, shows how dumb i am lol. Oh and I'm sure Huerta is gonna get busted for that... sadly

Some of these jackasses have been watching too much Jersey Shore...SMH

2009 SRM M6 GXP- Spectre CAI, OBX LTs with Magnaflow mid, Solo axlebacks w/SLP tips, MGW shifter, Pat G Tune, Ruff Racing Staggered 20's, VG Shark Fin.

#562 of the 1829 built. #12 of 21 GXPs built in this configuration *SOLD*

Proud member of the

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by C.O.B.R.A. CC; 11-10-2010 at 01:29 AM.
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-10-2010, 11:46 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
Why is anyone hating on Huerta? Some HUGE moron blind sides some girl and knocks her down and thats cool? Huerta does the same thing to him and its not right?
Indeed, good question. There are way too many bleeding heart limp-wrists in this world! I'm betting the writer's attitude would change mighty quickly if it was his woman who got smacked.

The big tough guy who hit the chick probably thought he looked all macho... maybe getting laid out will help his perspective

2009 G8 GT in MSM: no sunroof, no sport package, no leather... just the standard-equipment "yee haw"!

Mods: K&N air filter, AEM Brute Force short-ram, Solo Mach Balanced + HFCs + resonators, Livernois ECM/TCM tune(s), gorgeous wife mod
Other cars:
1996 Caprice Classic: dark cherry, LT1, B4U
1977 Mercury Cougar XR7: light jade metallic, rare 302/low-option Ontario car
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-10-2010, 11:57 AM

Huerta will not be charged (that has been reported). The big guy has been identified as a collegiate football player.

The guy deserved every bit of any beating he got. If everyone in that crowd stomped on him after he did such a despicable thing like that he deserves it.

The identity of the woman puncher is former starting Univ. of Texas Linebacker Rashad Bobino, who last played for the Longhorns in 2008, was the individual who punched the unidentified woman from behind as seen in theTMZ.com video.

Last edited by Yendor; 11-10-2010 at 12:09 PM.
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-10-2010, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yendor View Post
Huerta will not be charged (that has been reported).
the guy he pummeled isn't pressing charges ?

'08 PBM GT
Roto-Fab CAI, SLP Headers, GXP Catback, Custom Tune
Pedders Street I, FE3 Struts
Tints, Sharkfin antenna, passenger seat mod
19" VMR V810 Gunmetal Wheels
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 11-10-2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewdog View Post
the guy he pummeled isn't pressing charges ?
If the guy he pummeled presses charges he will be charged for assaulting that girl.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page